Nestlé DRUMSTICK Vanilla Frozen Dairy Dessert Sundae Cones Single 4.6 fl. oz. Wrapper

BY DRUMSTICK

A big scoop of artifically flavored vanilla dipped in a rich chocolatey coating and topped with roasted peanuts - all in a crispy, chocolatey-lined sugar cone with a chocolatey surprise. see more...

• "The ice cream is good quality and the chocolate in the bottom of the cone makes the whole thing!" in 5 reviews
  • "Plus I love the waffle cone :)" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "Definitely one of my favorite ice cream cones." in 1 review
  • "Everyone knows the best part is the bottom part of the cone with the chocolate bit :)" in 1 review
Lee H.
Washington, DC
Ice cream is my all time favorite dessert and Nestle's vanilla drumstick doesn't disappoint! I like that it is easy to hold and doesn't require utensils. I really enjoy the texture the nuts and chocolate candy shell give the ice cream. It's all around delicious!
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
This ice cream is delicious. What ice cream isn't though? I usually buy the combination box it comes with caramel, fudge and vanilla. They also have cookie coated ones instead of peanuts, those are my favorite but my husband likes the peanut ones more.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
I love the Nestle brand! When we buy ice cream cones we always go for the vanilla drumsticks. They taste great and are perfect for a treat after dinner! The whole family loves them!
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
Y'all.....NOM NOM! These are in my freezer as we speak! I love these things. They have chocolate, vanilla, and Carmel. Can you tell I'm obsessed? Haha ;)
ermina a.
Saginaw , TX
I have loved these ever since i was a kid. I love that they have all different flavors now. my favorite is the one with carmel in the center!
Sarah C.
Drumsticks are amazing!!!!!!! So delicious and great for a hot day. But the peanuts always get all over the place, that bugs me.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
I love these! They're so good! The ice cream is good quality and the chocolate in the bottom of the cone makes the whole thing!
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
The original vanilla drumstick is my favorite. I love the peanuts and chocolate beginning and the chocolate cone bottom
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are addicting I like everything about them I just wish they were a little cheaper or came in bigger bulk packs
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite desserts! Everyone knows the best part is the bottom part of the cone with the chocolate bit :)
ermina a.
Saginaw , TX
What are ya'lls favorite flavors?