Nestlé Drumstick Vanilla Caramel Cones - 4 CT uploaded by kandiss J.Nestlé Drumstick Vanilla Caramel Cones - 4 CT uploaded by Kacy S.

BY DRUMSTICK

Nestle® Drumstick® Vanilla Caramel Cones.

The Original Sundae Cone®.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These have been my very favorite ever since I was a really poor kid and my mom would buy one of those variety boxes every once in a great while. The vanilla are ok and I never ate the chocolate ones since I'm not a big fan of chocolate but these are and always have been absolutely amazing. And even more so now that I've tried other drumsticks like Oreo and snickers and king cones, etc. They all had something wrong with them and it really made me appreciate just how wrong it can go.
But somehow they keep their cone mostly in tact almost every time. It also stays crunchy and crisp. The ice cream is always creamy and milky and never hard or icy. The caramel is always soft and creamy and never turned into ice.
It's amazing how perfect they are. I have one to treat myself about once a week. They've been my favorite snack for almost 20 years now and I totally recommend them to anyone. Especially the caramel lovers like me.
Jacob F.
Woodland
Loved this product delicious caramel and vanilla in a waffle cone,it’s a little price of heaven..I’ve had many similar things but they all seemed like soggy cones,they are not the healthiest but they sure are delicious.I would definitely buy them again
Sarah S.
These are my go to ice cream come. The vanilla ice cream is very rich and creamy and I love the Carmel in the center. The cone is always crunchy, they can be purchased at any grocery store
kandiss J.
Love these bad boys lol. They are my favorite ice cream cone. They are sooo much better with the carmel in the middle. I love that the cone is lined with chocolate all the way down and they have a big chunk of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. So yummy.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are soooo good! Not only do they have all of the delicious ingredients as the other drumsticks but this one has an added bonus... Creamy caramel in the middle of the vanilla ice cream. Such a great surprise while eating this treat
Crystal L.
A favorite since childhood! I used to beg my parents for money for the ice cream truck so I could get one of these, and now, 20-some odd years later, I STILL love these (I just don't beg my parents for the money anymore). There's something really satisfying about the chocolate and peanut coating, and the delicious caramel! But the favorite part is the bottom of the cone, filled with awesome milk chocolate!! Mmm, I'm glad I have these in my freezer right now!
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I like the Nestle ice cream cones when I feel lazy and doesn't want to make one or go to an ice cream shop. Obviously, they are not as good as the ones you get straight from Ben & Jerry'r or cold stone, but you get what you pay for, The only thing that I dont like is the cones themselves does not taste crunchy since they have been in the freezer.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so addictive! I wish there we more than 4 in the box. I love it the ice cream isn't to soft, the caramel isn't too sweet. and the chocolate and peanuts taste like they use real ingredients ! You get a good amount with each one too so you don't feel the need to eat more than one at a time.
Sarah G.
Vanilla Caramell drumsticks are delicious. I am a repeat customer and I would recommend them. They taste amazing and a great during summertime. I eat ice cream all year. These are definite must have!
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
Sitting here eating one now. I wish there were more peanuts on top, and the caramel was less sweet, it would contrast better with the sweet vanilla and chocolate. But still a yummy dessert that makes me feel like a kid at an ice cream truck.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Do they have a chocolate caramel one?