Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesDrumstick
Nestlé S'mores Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones 4 ct Box

Nestlé DRUMSTICK S'mores Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones 4 ct Box

by Drumstick

Introducing Drumstick's S'mores -Delicious creamy marshmallow and fudge center, dipped in chocolatey graham cracker coating, chocolatey nugget, and crispy sugar cone. You will never have two bites that are the same! At the 1904 World's Fair, an ice cream maker ran out of bowls. He asked the nearby waffle vendor to roll waffles into cones, turning it into a finger food. In 1928 the Parker brothers (Bruce and twins I.C. and J.T. "Stubby") took this great invention even further by adding chocolate coating topped with nuts. One of the brothers' wives said it looked like a fried chicken leg, thus the "Drumstick" novelty was born. Today NESTLE DRUMSTICK is America's #1 sundae cone and we proudly make it in the USA. Oh, the bliss of biting through that chocolatey coating to get to the cold, creamy goodness underneath.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé DRUMSTICK S'mores Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones 4 ct Box!
Britnee P.
Hymera, IN
I've never had a more delicious ice cream cone in my life. I love smores anything and this was fantastic. I definitely recommend!
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE THIS! i don't know who to thank for them putting out nut free drum sticks but I'm so happy. I hate the texture of nuts so i never liked drum sticks but now they've got these bad boys and they are AMAZING. So delicious and creamy and yummy and crunchy and this one taste literally like a smore. highly recommend it!
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These went very quickly the one I had was very good. Love the chocolate at bottom of the cone.
Angela J.
Lynchburg, VA
I loved these ice cream cones they are delicious they tasted just like i was eating delicious s'mores with ice cream i mist definitely would recommend these to any one who loves ice cream cones
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I’ve actually never tried this one, but I’m so down for it! Drumsticks are the best!
Hannah W.
One of my favorite ice cream treats! Perfect for a hot summer day and very satisfying :)
Cecilia K.
Greensboro, NC
This ice cream taste great with a nice little surprise in the middle of chocolate. I love the peanuts and chocolate on the outside and ice cream. I love the cone with the chocolate at the bottom. It taste great.
Courtney J.
Ingalls, IN
I'm not much of an ice cream eater, but my kids are obsessed with these. They love anything s'mores and would eat these with every meal, if I'd let them. I usually only buy them when they're on sale because they can be a little pricey. We buy in bulk during sales though!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
These are good. it definitely needs a stronger graham cracker flavor. that's my favorite part!
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestlé DRUMSTICK S'mores Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones 4 ct Box uploaded by Whitney G.
I wish it had a stronger gram cracker flavor but all the elents of a s'more was there. I prefer my drumstick covered in nuts so not as good as the original.

Looking for your answer?