BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Drumstick® Lil' Drums™ Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones Variety Pack.
Snack size.
130 calories per cone.
Artificial flavored vanilla with chocolatey swirls.
Artificial flavor added chocolate with chocolatey swirls.
12 Lil' cones.
12 frozen dairy dessert cones/27 fl oz (798 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Janet P.
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
Such a great find! Have loved these since I was a little girl. Now that I have a little one, these minis are perfect for my 2 1/2 year old. It's the perfect size for their little hands and I find them to be not as messy. Especially great for parties!! You will enjoy the variety and since they are small you can even have more than one! 😁
Chyla R.
Chyla R.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! I have a major sweet tooth and this is the perfect treat! I love the original chocolate cones but their caramel filled cones are absolutely so tasty. I will always be a fan of these cones.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Foodie Expert
These are great! Don't get me wrong, I can absolutely demolish a full sized one of these but having a mini option is less of a commitment. It's more of a small
snacky treat instead of a full on meal.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Foodie Expert
I loved these things when I was in middle school. This is what everyone wanted to get at lunch because they're so good. Not the healthiest but they're really yummy 😂😂.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for Birthday Parties instead of scooping ice-cream you can add this with the Cake.They are GREAT tasting too!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Great snack. Perfect portion size. The littles are always over the moon when they get one of these lil treats.
jonie j.
jonie j.
When they cane out with this variety box I was so excited. These are one of my favorite ice cream choices.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and the perfect size if you just want a small treat. Highly recommend!
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
Foodie Expert
These are so good. An ice cream sundae you can eat in a cone. They are small so no guilt
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
So good! Love the size. I usually have trouble eating the whole regular sized ice cream, so snack size is much better. A tasty treat!!!! Price seemed comparable to other ice cream products. Would purchase these again and would recommend to others.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
which one is your favorite one ?