Nestlé DRUMSTICK King Size Vanilla with Chocolatey Swirls Frozen Dairy Dessert Sundae Cone 7.5 fl. oz. Wrapper uploaded by Kat S.

BY DRUMSTICK

At the 1904 World's Fair, an ice cream maker ran out of bowls. He asked the nearby waffle vendor to roll waffles into cones, turning it into a finger food. In 1928 the Parker brothers (Bruce and twins I.C. and J.T. "Stubby") took this great invention even further by adding chocolate coating topped with nuts. One of the brothers' wives said it looked like a fried chicken leg, thus the "Drumstick" novelty was born. Today NESTLE DRUMSTICK is America's #1 sundae cone and we proudly make it in the USA. see more...

• "These are the best they're big full of chocolate, nuts, carmel, and ice cream Oh and at the bottom of the cone is chocolate " in 4 reviews
  • "soooo good the best part is the chocolate at the bottom of the cone." in 1 review
  • "I wish I could eat one every day" in 1 review
  • "my favorite part is the end of the cone, because of the leftover chocolate." in 1 review
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really liked these Ice creams, my local dollar store has them for sell by the individual for only $1. So a great price for a yummy treat.
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so delicious. I highly recommend them. They are a great to eat anytime.
Janis C.
Soooo good the best part is the chocolate at the bottom of the cone. reminds me of summer
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I do not eat these very often, but when I do, it sure is a treat! Delicious ice cream with chocolate swirls!
Megan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am a junk food junkie. These are fantastic! A classic. Who doesn't love the combo of vanilla with the chocolate lined waffle cone? They hot the sweet and salty spot!
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
I love these. Perfect combination of sweet, salty and crunchy. King size? Makes it even better.
Ashley B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are so good. My favorite ice cream treat. Never had a bad one. I wish I could eat one every day
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Absolutely delicious. I could honestly eat a few of these in one day. The mini versions are very good as well. I always find coupons in my local paper for Drumsticks as well.
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
Mmmmmmmmmmm! I always chose the drumstick from the ice cream man! Perfect blend of nuts, caramel and chocolate sauce all wrapped in a perfect cone. Yum!
Makeuplove P.
I love these drumsticks, they are delicios especially the center and the crunchy chocolate with nuts, absolutely good for all the family to enjoy.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite part about these?