Nestlé DRUMSTICK King Size Vanilla with Chocolatey Swirls Frozen Dairy Dessert Sundae Cone 7.5 fl. oz. Wrapper uploaded by Kat S.

BY DRUMSTICK

At the 1904 World's Fair, an ice cream maker ran out of bowls. He asked the nearby waffle vendor to roll waffles into cones, turning it into a finger food. In 1928 the Parker brothers (Bruce and twins I.C. and J.T. "Stubby") took this great invention even further by adding chocolate coating topped with nuts. One of the brothers' wives said it looked like a fried chicken leg, thus the "Drumstick" novelty was born. Today NESTLE DRUMSTICK is America's #1 sundae cone and we proudly make it in the USA. see more...

• "These are the best they're big full of chocolate, nuts, carmel, and ice cream Oh and at the bottom of the cone is chocolate " in 4 reviews
  • "I wish I could eat one every day" in 1 review
  • "my favorite part is the end of the cone, because of the leftover chocolate." in 1 review
  • "soooo good the best part is the chocolate at the bottom of the cone." in 1 review
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh yum. I got one of these when I was in Publix and they had the single ice cream treats. My son and daughter loved it! they each chose something and it is bigger than one of the treats I might get him at an ice cream shop.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE these cones! Who doesn't love and ice cream cone! This one has peanuts and fudge not to mention the crunchy sweet cone. The best part? The fudge chunk at the bottom of the cone!!
Megan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a junk food junkie. These are fantastic! A classic. Who doesn't love the combo of vanilla with the chocolate lined waffle cone? They hot the sweet and salty spot!
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Absolutely delicious. I could honestly eat a few of these in one day. The mini versions are very good as well. I always find coupons in my local paper for Drumsticks as well.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
These are so good! Our local gas station sells them by the singles! I always snag one for my daughter and I after getting gas. Caramel is my favorite flavor.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love drumsticks I've cream!!! These king size cones are the best! I can't tell you how many I ate with my first pregnancy because I ALWAYS craved ice cream
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
Mmmmmmmmmmm! I always chose the drumstick from the ice cream man! Perfect blend of nuts, caramel and chocolate sauce all wrapped in a perfect cone. Yum!
Asminda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these drumsticks, they are delicios especially the center and the crunchy chocolate with nuts, absolutely good for all the family to enjoy.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These definitely hit the spot when craving dessert or ice cream I do wish though that more gross tortes had these I mainly see them at gas stations
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really liked these Ice creams, my local dollar store has them for sell by the individual for only $1. So a great price for a yummy treat.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite part about these?