Nestlé DRUMSTICK King Size Vanilla with Chocolatey Swirls Frozen Dairy Dessert Sundae Cone 7.5 fl. oz. Wrapper uploaded by Kat S.

BY DRUMSTICK

At the 1904 World's Fair, an ice cream maker ran out of bowls. He asked the nearby waffle vendor to roll waffles into cones, turning it into a finger food. In 1928 the Parker brothers (Bruce and twins I.C. and J.T. "Stubby") took this great invention even further by adding chocolate coating topped with nuts. One of the brothers' wives said it looked like a fried chicken leg, thus the "Drumstick" novelty was born. Today NESTLE DRUMSTICK is America's #1 sundae cone and we proudly make it in the USA. see more...

• "These are the best they're big full of chocolate, nuts, carmel, and ice cream Oh and at the bottom of the cone is chocolate " in 4 reviews
  • "soooo good the best part is the chocolate at the bottom of the cone." in 1 review
  • "I wish I could eat one every day" in 1 review
  • "my favorite part is the end of the cone, because of the leftover chocolate." in 1 review
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Temple City, CA
Love these as a little treat at night! The perfect amount of ice cream, cone, chocolate and nuts! My kids love them too.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
I really liked these Ice creams, my local dollar store has them for sell by the individual for only $1. So a great price for a yummy treat.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Oh yum. I got one of these when I was in Publix and they had the single ice cream treats. My son and daughter loved it! they each chose something and it is bigger than one of the treats I might get him at an ice cream shop.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. I highly recommend them. They are a great to eat anytime.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
I love to buy these off of walmart and 711, they are delicious and awesome on the go!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Love it. Especially the waffle cone, very crunchy. The flavor is rich too, the frosting on top is so good
Jaleesa J.
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
Yummy product!!!! A staple item in my house I wish they had more of a variety though.
Christy G.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
These are so good! Our local gas station sells them by the singles! I always snag one for my daughter and I after getting gas. Caramel is my favorite flavor.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
I love these drum sticks!!! my favorite part is the end of the cone, because of the leftover chocolate.
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
These are soo yummy! I love the chocolate flavored ones the best. You can get a variety pack which is pretty sweet too.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite part about these?