Nestlé DRUMSTICK Cookie Dipped Vanilla/Vanilla Fudge/Vanilla Caramel Frozen Dairy Dessert 8 ct Box uploaded by Whitney G.

BY DRUMSTICK

At the 1904 World's Fair, an ice cream maker ran out of bowls. He asked the nearby waffle vendor to roll waffles into cones, turning it into a finger food. In 1928 the Parker brothers (Bruce and twins I.C. and J.T. "Stubby") took this great invention even further by adding chocolate coating topped with nuts. One of the brothers' wives said it looked like a fried chicken leg, thus the "Drumstick" novelty was born. Today NESTLE DRUMSTICK is America's #1 sundae cone and we proudly make it in the USA. see more...

• "And the cone (my favorite part) is dipped with chocolate and then has a surprise chocolate coating on the inside of the tip." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought these last summer as a quick relief to my constant sweet tooth -- they're a great way to get a quick, refreshing satisfaction." in 2 reviews
Delisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! Was so glad to find them because I really don't like the nuts on Original Drumsticks. The crunch of the cookie bits is really satisfying. As usual, the ice cream is awesomely creamy and the cone is wonderfully crisp. I only wish the "nugget"( collection of chocolate at the point of the cone) was a bit bigger.  Great product!
Sarah G.
These drumsticks are soo good!! I really prefer them over the traditional nut covered ones because the cookie coating is so perfectly sweet and yummy. I love eating these for dessert or as a snack on weekend afternoons. My favorite flavors are the Vanilla Fudge and Vanilla Caramel because the ooey gooey centers are a perfect mix with the vanilla ice cream
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
so so yummy! i prefer these over the peanut ones just because 1 more chocolate, yum. and 2, the peanut ones are so messy and these ones aren't. They are very rich and creamy on the chocolate parts and i really like the assorted packs! don't leave the pack out too long in the car or the cones will get all squishy!
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my childhood favorites. Love the fillings and the chocolate shells. Also love the chunk of chocolate filling at the bottom of the cones! The cones can get soggy if they aren't properly frozen throughout the process though, which can make picking a box feel like a gamble.
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
Nice treat, decent price, not the best in flavor. Compares to store brands the name brand is tastier but still not sold. I mainly buy for the kids in the summer.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A girls night staple consumed on a weekly basis. I enjoy all varieties of Drumsticks but this version is my favorite. You still get the ooey gooey center of the ice cream and chocolate core. The multipack allows me to cater to my taste buds. They can be a bit pricey but are way better than store brand.
Awilda C.
Amazing! Is the word for such an incredible brand of ice cream. Nestle drumstick cookie dipped is the ultimate dessert when it comes to, easy and delicious after a great meal. They won't disappoint you, you have have them at any time of the day and it will taste delicious and refreshing. Specially since its dipped in crispy chocolate.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend and I adore these! We always have a box in our fridge for when we want to reach for something sweet. And there's so many flavors now! I love the cookie dipped cones with the caramel center. It's even better now that some come with a candy shell instead of nuts, since not everyone in my house likes nuts. Drumsticks are the perfect dessert!
Kara S.
These are so delicious!!! The chocolate coating on the outside has crunchy cookies mixed in which are so yummy! The ice cream is perfect with a surprise filling in the middle. And the cone (my favorite part) is dipped with chocolate and then has a surprise chocolate coating on the inside of the tip. Definitely a great summer treat or an anytime treat!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
This is another bulk item we will try and buy at Costco. My kids love these, and they don't taste too bad either. I love how the cones have a chocolatey crunch on the inside when you get down to the bottom. My favorite part, and something I look forward to every time I eat it!!
Ornella S.
Is this any good?
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
These look amazing i like regular nut drumsticks is this cookie outside like a crunchy oreo or more of that coating from those strawberry shortcake ice creams??