by Drumstick

At the 1904 World's Fair, an ice cream maker ran out of bowls. He asked the nearby waffle vendor to roll waffles into cones, turning it into a finger food. In 1928 the Parker brothers (Bruce and twins I.C. and J.T. "Stubby") took this great invention even further by adding chocolate coating topped with nuts. One of the brothers' wives said it looked like a fried chicken leg, thus the "Drumstick" novelty was born. Today NESTLE DRUMSTICK is America's #1 sundae cone and we proudly make it in the USA.

These look amazing i like regular nut drumsticks is this cookie outside like a crunchy oreo or more of that coating from those strawberry shortcake ice creams??
Is this any good?
Start your review of Nestlé DRUMSTICK Cookie Dipped Vanilla/Vanilla Fudge/Vanilla Caramel Frozen Dairy Dessert 8 ct Box!
Product Highlights
“I bought these last summer as a quick relief to my constant sweet tooth -- they're a great way to get a quick, refreshing satisfaction.” in reviews
“And the cone (my favorite part) is dipped with chocolate and then has a surprise chocolate coating on the inside of the tip.” in reviews
Flushing, NY
Top 3 desserts! If im every having that seeet tooth or its that time of the month I go for this bad boy every single time. It has just the right amount of smoothness and sweetness to go with it too. In my local supermarket they only sell the peanut one. I need to head out to my closest target to get my hand on these but love these over the original any day!
Chapin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite ice creams ever! I love that I can have an ice cream cone, without having to actually make it. I typically like the drumsticks covered with peanuts, but I tried the cookie dipped and fell in love! It has such a yummy cookie crunch. I love that at the bottom of the cone there is a solid chunk of chocolate, I always look forward to getting to the bottom of the cone just for that!
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
These things are to die for. The cookie crunch is a great addition to this perfect quick dessert. And nothing better than that last bite of hard fudge at the bottom of every cone. Big fan.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! Was so glad to find them because I really don't like the nuts on Original Drumsticks. The crunch of the cookie bits is really satisfying. As usual, the ice cream is awesomely creamy and the cone is wonderfully crisp. I only wish the "nugget"( collection of chocolate at the point of the cone) was a bit bigger.  Great product!
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to buy the regular basic drumsticks but now these cookie dip ones are amazing.5-/53 so good with the crunch and cold vanilla with a surprise fridge or caramel inside!
These drumsticks are soo good!! I really prefer them over the traditional nut covered ones because the cookie coating is so perfectly sweet and yummy. I love eating these for dessert or as a snack on weekend afternoons. My favorite flavors are the Vanilla Fudge and Vanilla Caramel because the ooey gooey centers are a perfect mix with the vanilla ice cream
Abilene, TX
This is my favorite ice cream cone! They are sooo sooo good I couldn’t even explain how much I love them! I am so happy that I found nestle drumsticks with the cookie dipped topping! It’s my favorite part of the ice cream cone and the flavor is the best! The only thing I would like to see is that they made an all Caramel cookie dipped box and not only just the mixed with vanilla, fudge, and vanilla. I am a caramel lover and that would make my dreams come true lol
Cartersville , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
so so yummy! i prefer these over the peanut ones just because 1 more chocolate, yum. and 2, the peanut ones are so messy and these ones aren't. They are very rich and creamy on the chocolate parts and i really like the assorted packs! don't leave the pack out too long in the car or the cones will get all squishy!
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best ice cream cones hands down! The chocolate cookie coating is so good! And the best part is always at the end when you get to the chocolate inside the bottom of the cone. They’re never soggy, always crunchy. Yummm
El Cerrito, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my childhood favorites. Love the fillings and the chocolate shells. Also love the chunk of chocolate filling at the bottom of the cones! The cones can get soggy if they aren't properly frozen throughout the process though, which can make picking a box feel like a gamble.