BY NESTLÉ #18 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

A classy choice, yet cheeky with roasted peanut overtones. Creamy vanilla and a surprising chocolatey finish charm the pickiest of taste buds.

Ingredients: DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS, SKIM MILK, CONE (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE SHORTENING [PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL], SOY LECITHIN, SALT), PEANUTS, SUGAR, CREAM, CONE COATING (SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, PALM OLEIN, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, PALM OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR), CHOCOLATEY COATING (COCONUT OIL, PALM OIL, SUGAR, COCOA, REDUCED MINERALS WHEY, MILK, CHOCOLATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN), CORN SYRUP, TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOSTEARATE, CELLULOSE GEL, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, MONOGLYCERIDES, CAROB BEAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, ANNATTO COLOR, SALT. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, PEANUT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.

• Who else loves biting the bottom off the cone to get to t...8 Answers
  • My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the c...165 Answers
  • Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bot...91 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is seriously my all time favorite from childhood and it still is! The vanilla ice cream is delicious it doesn't have a 'fake' ice cream taste, they cover it in chocolate and the chocolate itself is beyond satisfying and to top it off they added roasted peanuts on top!! The peanuts are just right, they are not to soft or to hard. Just adds an extra little crunch with your bite. The size is perfect for you to be able to hold, and with the shell you don't have ice cream rushing you to eat it or rushing down your hand, which makes this a an easy grab you could eat just about anywhere! My kids are also huge fans of these drumstick ice cream cones. I mean this just has so much awesome flavor mixed! Feeling ready to try? Head over to your closest Walmart (probably dollar general also) and grab you a pack of these delicious ice cream cones. If you love this combination you  will surely enjoy this ice cream! I recommend #Nestle Drumstick Classis Vanilla ice cream 100%!
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
These are so yummy I love that they have the crunch of the nuts I love that they have the ice cream inside of the cone and have a little bit of chocolate at the bottom of the cone they are definitely really good my family loves them and I will be purchasing game again.
Makeup F.
Absolutely delicious! The perfect treat for a warm summer day or midnight snack. The roeasted peanuts add wonderful crunch and flavor to the chocolate shell. The vanilla ice cream is rich and flavor and smooth in texture. The chocolate bottom of the waffle cone is a perfect finish. I'd HIGHLY recommend trying this out! Nestlé Drumstick Classic Vanilla
member-629d1
I only wish that I could give zero stars.  My parents were away at a Latter Day Saints retreat.  They trusted me with the house and my younger brother.  I didn't think it would be a big deal.  I bought a box of these Iced Cream Cone desserts as a treat for me and Jonathan.  There were nuts EVERYWHERE!!!  On the carpet, on the sofa, on the brand new laminate kitchen floor!  I did what I could to hide the evidence, but I had no chance.  My parents found a few of the missed nuts in the carpet when they got home.  I should have been honest immediately, but eventually, I broke down and told them the truth.  I'm actually grateful for the nuts.  They are like little breadcrumbs for Jesus to find you when you are tricked into a hike with the devil on heck mountain.  Fruit is a very delicious summertime treat that will not dishonor your Mother and Father.  Try sliced bananas and strawberries.  Mix them together like a fun fruit mash-up!  It's surprisingly good!
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These never last three days in the freezer at my house. Nestle drumsticks are so irresistible. The overall portion size is satisfying enough to where you feel like you feel like you've indulged in the perfect amount of peanuts, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. The cone is just perfectly sweet and not too sugary tasting. My favorite part is the very bottom with the chunk of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. Nestle drumsticks are the perfectly portioned ice cream treat.
Heather A.
Vermont
when I want a frozen treat this is what I grab, but I only buy them when they're on sale, because theyre procey where I am. My favorite part is the waffle cone. I know they make these with caramel in the midd le of the ice cream but I wish the caramel replaced the chocolate.
Steph A.
Chester, WV
My family and I eat a whole box of these as soon as I bring them into the house. We are addicted to them and they really are the best. I love the taste. There have been times where the cone was a little stale but I have contacted the company about it and they were wonderful.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product. I really love that they have 100 different flavors to choose from. The classic is still a tride and true favorite. During the holidays we always get the peppermint flavored ones! They are fantastic. I just wish they had a bigger box for parties
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love this ice cream but i love it more lol. My favorite is the kind with carmel in the middle. They taste good and the cones are fresh and crunchy. Inside the cone is a chocolate coding and a chunk of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. I dilike them and recommend 'em.
gabby c.
Now lets talk about drumsticks! they are yummmy!!! Even more better once you have reached the end of the waffle cone all tha chocolate!!! they are a classic snack for anyone! affordable for me and my kids! go get you a box if you haven't!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the cone that's filled with chocolate! What's yours???
Casey U.
On a scale of 1-10 how good are they??
Megan M.
newton , KS
What's your favorite flavor combination of drumsticks?
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of the cone?
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
Sometimes they put extra chocolate on the bottom of the cone, does this brand do that?

back