BY NESTLÉ #18 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

A classy choice, yet cheeky with roasted peanut overtones. Creamy vanilla and a surprising chocolatey finish charm the pickiest of taste buds.

Ingredients: DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS, SKIM MILK, CONE (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE SHORTENING [PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL], SOY LECITHIN, SALT), PEANUTS, SUGAR, CREAM, CONE COATING (SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, PALM OLEIN, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, PALM OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR), CHOCOLATEY COATING (COCONUT OIL, PALM OIL, SUGAR, COCOA, REDUCED MINERALS WHEY, MILK, CHOCOLATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN), CORN SYRUP, TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOSTEARATE, CELLULOSE GEL, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, MONOGLYCERIDES, CAROB BEAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, ANNATTO COLOR, SALT. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, PEANUT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.

• My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the cone that...164 Answers
  • Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of t...91 Answers
  • Is everyone else's favorite part of this ice cream the bottom of ...48 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is seriously my all time favorite from childhood and it still is! The vanilla ice cream is delicious it doesn't have a 'fake' ice cream taste, they cover it in chocolate and the chocolate itself is beyond satisfying and to top it off they added roasted peanuts on top!! The peanuts are just right, they are not to soft or to hard. Just adds an extra little crunch with your bite. The size is perfect for you to be able to hold, and with the shell you don't have ice cream rushing you to eat it or rushing down your hand, which makes this a an easy grab you could eat just about anywhere! My kids are also huge fans of these drumstick ice cream cones. I mean this just has so much awesome flavor mixed! Feeling ready to try? Head over to your closest Walmart (probably dollar general also) and grab you a pack of these delicious ice cream cones. If you love this combination you  will surely enjoy this ice cream! I recommend #Nestle Drumstick Classis Vanilla ice cream 100%!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This takes me back to childhood. These are wonderful with chocolate, peanuts and vanilla ice cream. They are crunchy and smooth. Most grocery stores sells it. They are moderately priced like similar products. Sometimes the bottom of my cone is broken or they are old as the cone is soggy. This could be a store issue. I still prefer the original with vanilla ice cream, over the other flavors that are available. You won’t be disappointed if you try them.
avani p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about this ice cream is the end. The cone always has a small bit of chocolate in its tip and after I am done the ice cream I always go to the bottom and finish the whole cone. Usually I never like the cone but the nice and amazing flavor of chocolate is amazing especially after cold ice cream. The one thing I dislike are how the crushed nuts fall everywhere.
Kristi H.
Aurora
Drumsticks a are perfect way to give yourself abs family a treat on that hot summer afternoon. The waffle cone easy and clean to handle dipped in chocolate with a vanilla ice cream filling you can't go wrong!! And did I mention that extra little surprise of chocolaty goodness at the bottom of the cone! Just don't bite off too much or you'll be in for a drippy treat! 😉
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Nestlé Drumstick Classic Vanilla have been a guest in my home for years! My whole family loves them. The only problem is trying to get one before theyre all eaten. Their so yummy till the last bite with the chocolate in the tip of the cone. Nuts, ice cream, chocolate, and a waffle cone. Its a must have during those hot summers!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These never last three days in the freezer at my house. Nestle drumsticks are so irresistible. The overall portion size is satisfying enough to where you feel like you feel like you've indulged in the perfect amount of peanuts, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. The cone is just perfectly sweet and not too sugary tasting. My favorite part is the very bottom with the chunk of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. Nestle drumsticks are the perfectly portioned ice cream treat.
Joanna T.
I love this because it's not too sugary sweet and the chocolate layer isn't too thick. I also like how the inside bottom of the cone has chocolate, so it keeps the ice cream from flowing out when it melts. Something to keep in mind is that the cone is mostly soft (maybe some parts are a bit more crispy like the bottom - but I personally don't mind the softer cone.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Drumstick ice cream cones - they remind me of my childhood!  I like that they aren't too much ice cream or too much chocolate.  My favorite part, though, is definitely the peanut coating on the top!  These are usually on sale in the summer, so that's a great time to pick some up.
Sydney 💋.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a good classic ice cream treat. I love breaking into the hard outter shell with peanuts and chocolate. The cone is very crunchy and the vanilla ice cream is creamy. I look forward to that little piece of chocolate stuck at the very bottom of the cone. I also really like the caramel center ones.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love having these as treats every now and then. They have the perfect amazing of ice cream. Though I do only buy them when they are on sale as they are kind of expensive but I always come back to them. My favorite is the bottom of the cone where that hidden fudge is there
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the cone that's filled with chocolate! What's yours???
Casey U.
On a scale of 1-10 how good are they??
Megan M.
newton , KS
What's your favorite flavor combination of drumsticks?
Nicole M.
Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of the cone?
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
Sometimes they put extra chocolate on the bottom of the cone, does this brand do that?