BY NESTLÉ #18 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

A classy choice, yet cheeky with roasted peanut overtones. Creamy vanilla and a surprising chocolatey finish charm the pickiest of taste buds.

Ingredients: DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS, SKIM MILK, CONE (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE SHORTENING [PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL], SOY LECITHIN, SALT), PEANUTS, SUGAR, CREAM, CONE COATING (SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, PALM OLEIN, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, PALM OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR), CHOCOLATEY COATING (COCONUT OIL, PALM OIL, SUGAR, COCOA, REDUCED MINERALS WHEY, MILK, CHOCOLATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN), CORN SYRUP, TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOSTEARATE, CELLULOSE GEL, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, MONOGLYCERIDES, CAROB BEAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, ANNATTO COLOR, SALT. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, PEANUT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.

• Who else loves biting the bottom off the cone to get to t...8 Answers
  • My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the c...165 Answers
  • Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bot...91 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is seriously my all time favorite from childhood and it still is! The vanilla ice cream is delicious it doesn't have a 'fake' ice cream taste, they cover it in chocolate and the chocolate itself is beyond satisfying and to top it off they added roasted peanuts on top!! The peanuts are just right, they are not to soft or to hard. Just adds an extra little crunch with your bite. The size is perfect for you to be able to hold, and with the shell you don't have ice cream rushing you to eat it or rushing down your hand, which makes this a an easy grab you could eat just about anywhere! My kids are also huge fans of these drumstick ice cream cones. I mean this just has so much awesome flavor mixed! Feeling ready to try? Head over to your closest Walmart (probably dollar general also) and grab you a pack of these delicious ice cream cones. If you love this combination you  will surely enjoy this ice cream! I recommend #Nestle Drumstick Classis Vanilla ice cream 100%!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Wow, let’s talk about drumsticks.  Nestle did it right the nutty goodness followed up with  chocolate and ice cream and finally with a waffle cone coated inside with more chocolate.  Need I say more.  Ah yes,  it comes in a veriety of flavors to tempt everyone.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a classic snack and such a great summer treat. Or let's be honest, any day treat. The best part is the little thing of chocolate in the bottom of the cone. I also really love the ones that have the caramel or chocolate in the middle of the ice cream. It's the perfect combination with the vanilla ice cream, chocolate and nuts. Sweet and a little bit of salty. So good!
Avani P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about this ice cream is the end. The cone always has a small bit of chocolate in its tip and after I am done the ice cream I always go to the bottom and finish the whole cone. Usually I never like the cone but the nice and amazing flavor of chocolate is amazing especially after cold ice cream. The one thing I dislike are how the crushed nuts fall everywhere.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
These are so yummy I love that they have the crunch of the nuts I love that they have the ice cream inside of the cone and have a little bit of chocolate at the bottom of the cone they are definitely really good my family loves them and I will be purchasing game again.
Marian A.
Westover
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good. Live the caramel ones the best. So good and the caramel in the middle makes them that much better. Melts in your mouth ice cream. Lol love these. Definitely worth the price and great quality for your money.
member-629d1
I only wish that I could give zero stars.  My parents were away at a Latter Day Saints retreat.  They trusted me with the house and my younger brother.  I didn't think it would be a big deal.  I bought a box of these Iced Cream Cone desserts as a treat for me and Jonathan.  There were nuts EVERYWHERE!!!  On the carpet, on the sofa, on the brand new laminate kitchen floor!  I did what I could to hide the evidence, but I had no chance.  My parents found a few of the missed nuts in the carpet when they got home.  I should have been honest immediately, but eventually, I broke down and told them the truth.  I'm actually grateful for the nuts.  They are like little breadcrumbs for Jesus to find you when you are tricked into a hike with the devil on heck mountain.  Fruit is a very delicious summertime treat that will not dishonor your Mother and Father.  Try sliced bananas and strawberries.  Mix them together like a fun fruit mash-up!  It's surprisingly good!
Denise M.
Memphis
We just finished a box of these last night.  They are quite delicious and the nut to chocolate ratio is on point and I just love vanilla ice cream.  The chocolate at the bottom of the cone is quite a treat.  The only negative I have is that they are much smaller and there are less in the box for around the same price.  I do not purchase them often due to this.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These never last three days in the freezer at my house. Nestle drumsticks are so irresistible. The overall portion size is satisfying enough to where you feel like you feel like you've indulged in the perfect amount of peanuts, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. The cone is just perfectly sweet and not too sugary tasting. My favorite part is the very bottom with the chunk of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. Nestle drumsticks are the perfectly portioned ice cream treat.
Rosa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This has to be a great ice cream snack to take on any picnic or on the road. Not only can you find this at any supermarket, it's pretty affordable. The vanilla is is sweet enough without it being overly sweetened, the crunch from the peanuts and the chocolate exterior is such a great compliment. The best part has to be once you get to end the last bit of vanilla has already melted and the last bit of the cone combines with the soft liquid is just the perfect end to the cone. If you're doubting whether or not to buy this then stop what your doing and go buy it.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the cone that's filled with chocolate! What's yours???
Casey U.
On a scale of 1-10 how good are they??
Megan M.
newton , KS
What's your favorite flavor combination of drumsticks?
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of the cone?
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
Sometimes they put extra chocolate on the bottom of the cone, does this brand do that?