BY NESTLÉ #24 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

A classy choice, yet cheeky with roasted peanut overtones. Creamy vanilla and a surprising chocolatey finish charm the pickiest of taste buds.

Ingredients: DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS, SKIM MILK, CONE (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE SHORTENING [PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL], SOY LECITHIN, SALT), PEANUTS, SUGAR, CREAM, CONE COATING (SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, PALM OLEIN, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, PALM OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR), CHOCOLATEY COATING (COCONUT OIL, PALM OIL, SUGAR, COCOA, REDUCED MINERALS WHEY, MILK, CHOCOLATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN), CORN SYRUP, TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOSTEARATE, CELLULOSE GEL, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, MONOGLYCERIDES, CAROB BEAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, ANNATTO COLOR, SALT. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, PEANUT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.

• Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of t...91 Answers
  • Is everyone else's favorite part of this ice cream the bottom of ...48 Answers
  • Does anyone know if their is a Peanut butter flavored drumstick??32 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These never last three days in the freezer at my house. Nestle drumsticks are so irresistible. The overall portion size is satisfying enough to where you feel like you feel like you've indulged in the perfect amount of peanuts, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. The cone is just perfectly sweet and not too sugary tasting. My favorite part is the very bottom with the chunk of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. Nestle drumsticks are the perfectly portioned ice cream treat.
Corranne M.
Hope Mills
i love them i can never eat just one of these and i let my fat girl take over but hey why note its icecream lol, i love the ones with all different ice flaovir in it and the minis cuz then i dnt feel too bad about eating just one lol, but i always buy them especially in a hot sunmmer day
Steph A.
Chester
My family and I eat a whole box of these as soon as I bring them into the house. We are addicted to them and they really are the best. I love the taste. There have been times where the cone was a little stale but I have contacted the company about it and they were wonderful.
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My kids love this ice cream but i love it more lol. My favorite is the kind with carmel in the middle. They taste good and the cones are fresh and crunchy. Inside the cone is a chocolate coding and a chunk of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. I dilike them and recommend 'em.
Delisa S.
New York
My cousin happened to buy these early this summer and different varieties have been a mainstay in our freezer since. We don't like the nuts on top but love the rest of it. The creamy ice cream, crisp cone and the "nugget"( collection of chocolate at
the point of the cone) create an additive treat. We've been getting the kinds that don't have nuts so haven't brought these in a while, but still buy them when we can't find other types. Highly recommended.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Mmm I LOVE Nestle Drum sticks! I've loved them since I was just a little kid! But now I'm not found of the peanuts on top so I normally just scrape them off with a spoon, and into the trash they go! But my absolute favorite part of the whole cone, is at the very bottom! Where it just chocolate and cone! I think if you've tried a drumstick before you know what I'm talking about! (Unless you don't care for chocolate....)
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
Is there another brand of ice cream that says "childhood" more than these Nestle Drumsticks. So many of my childhood memories seem to be made better by the fact that these were added in the mix. I am so happy when i share them with my children today. The combination of ice cream, chocolate, and nuts is like a mini sundae in a waffle cone. Every bite is wonderful and flavorful.
Jenny Y.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

I am a HUGE ice cream lover—any kind of ice cream I will devour. This is one kind that I come back to every time because they’re so delicious. The perfect combination of crunch and creaminess! Have had it since I was younger and still loving it now I am in my 20s!
Alex C.
I am a complete ice cream lover. The best thing about this ice cream is that in the end of the ice cream cone when you are finally finished with your ice cream cone and think that everything or the best parts have been gone ...you have a bit of chocolate in the end of the cone which is amazing! This ice cream also comes in a variety of flavors and you can never go wrong with any.
Carolyn J.
Arcadia, CA
These have got to be on my top three of favorite ice creams! My favorite part is the cone! Other cones just don't compare. I always find other cones to be soggy and drumstick is always so crunchy. I love that it has a bite of chocolate at the end of the cone as well. Definitely the best ice cream cone ever.
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the cone that's filled with chocolate! What's yours???
Casey U.
On a scale of 1-10 how good are they??
Megan M.
Newton, KS
What's your favorite flavor combination of drumsticks?
Nicole M.
Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of the cone?
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
Sometimes they put extra chocolate on the bottom of the cone, does this brand do that?