BY NESTLÉ #8 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

A classy choice, yet cheeky with roasted peanut overtones. Creamy vanilla and a surprising chocolatey finish charm the pickiest of taste buds.

Ingredients: DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS, SKIM MILK, CONE (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE SHORTENING [PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL], SOY LECITHIN, SALT), PEANUTS, SUGAR, CREAM, CONE COATING (SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, PALM OLEIN, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, PALM OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR), CHOCOLATEY COATING (COCONUT OIL, PALM OIL, SUGAR, COCOA, REDUCED MINERALS WHEY, MILK, CHOCOLATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN), CORN SYRUP, TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOSTEARATE, CELLULOSE GEL, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, MONOGLYCERIDES, CAROB BEAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, ANNATTO COLOR, SALT. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, PEANUT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.

• Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of the...91 Answers
  • Is everyone else's favorite part of this ice cream the bottom of th...48 Answers
  • Does anyone know if their is a Peanut butter flavored drumstick??32 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
My boyfriend owns a ice cream truck several times or once a week I ask my lover to get me a drumstix. I'll eat any flavor they are the greatest pre packaged ice creams. Hey I must say those guys in the warehouse do a great job of taking care of each drumstix box because once you open up your ice cream the cone is so perfectly made no damage even throughout all the shipping it has to go through to before it makes it to your local grocery store. Definitely a ice cream you'll love
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mount Airy, NC
These are the best on a hot summer day, especially if you need a break on the beach or a sweet tooth filled in the park. My kids love these also. Usually you can buy the smaller or larger packs from $4 and up so it's a great value! We like the original vanilla drumsticks because they're a classic, the ice cream tastes real and fresh. The peanuts are my favorite part and the chocolate shell and chocolate bottom of the cone are always tasteful and rich.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eva, AL
I have loved Drumsticks as a child. Now as a adult you can still find them in my freezer. The vanilla ice cream is soft and very fluffy. The chocolate, nut topping is crunchy . My favorite part is the cone. Its so fun to eat! In fact I will be caught every time eating the icream down to the cone. Then eating the cone from the bottom. I love the solid chocolate inside the cone. Its a great pick me up, or snack, or in my case simpley an indulgence.
shareefa f.
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Okay....i mean come on who doesn't like ice cream on a sunny day when your on the beach??exactly...everyone does but when you have this you can just take it with you to the beach and you wont have to worry about having to do the dishes when you go back home but the only thing is that you'll have to share it..... like i know sharing is caring but i don't care so get out of my face!!!but all in all i love this ice cream one of my favs!!!!
Precious T.
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
I just love this ice cream so much! I really like the vanilla one but the vanilla fudge is just a taad bit better in my opinion. Even though I may be lactose-intolerant, I enjoy ice cream and do not care about any effects I get because I could not live without it! I normally eat all of the chocolate and nuts coating off and enjoy the ice cream after. The chocolate at the end is also amazing but gets eaten pretty quickly.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These are one of our summertime must haves! Waffle taste with vanilla ice cream, chocalate and nuts is just sooooo yummy! I do a variation of this treat with fresh made waffles a scoop of ice cream, hot chocolate syrup, warm caramel, whipped cream and chopped nuts in the fall. My grandkids love it! Says it reminds them of our back deck eating their drummies after playing in the summer! Great memories! Highly recommend!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Beaverton, OR
I'm not usually a fan of ice cream, or sweets in general. I tend to crave more savory items, but there's something about Nestlé's Drumsticks that I can't get enough of. Maybe it's the thick layer of peanuts, or the vanilla ice cream that is the perfect amount of sweet. No, the best part is definitely the secret bit of chocolate hidden at the bottom of the cone. All of these things combined make for a killer treat.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Kaufman, TX
For me, Nestle Drumsticks make me think of childhood. Sometimes when I would go to visit my grandpa, he would have a treat for us after supper. Most of the time, it was a drumstick. He and my grandma never had a lot of money, but they were always so generous and wanted to spoil their grandkids as much as they could. Whenever I eat a Nestle drumstick, my mind is flooded with great memories of my sweet grandpa.
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've eaten these since that stage of childhood when adults told you these weren't for children 😂😂😂 My aunt still keeps these stocked in the freezer for when I come to visit. They're a no fuss treat. You open the package and are met with a delicious ice cream cone topped with chocolate and nuts. There's even a magical ball of chocolate at the bottom of the cone to delight you after you finish the ice cream
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Nothing reminds me of summer or warm weather more than these!! I grew up eating these, and they will always be my number one ice cream choice! My favorite drumsticks are the ones with the flavoring inside, but the original is just as good! Cone, ice cream, chocolate, AND nuts! you'd be nuts not to try these. You can get them at any grocery store, and ice cream vendors usually sell them as well.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
My favorite part of this ice cream is the bottom of the cone that's filled with chocolate! What's yours???
Casey U.
Casey U.
On a scale of 1-10 how good are they??
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newton, KS
What's your favorite flavor combination of drumsticks?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Do these still have the little chocolate chunk in the bottom of the cone?
anna w.
anna w.
Spring Lake, MI
Sometimes they put extra chocolate on the bottom of the cone, does this brand do that?