Nestle vanilla caramel lil drums ice cream cone 12 pack

is this ice cream is excellent please answer my question what is the quality of this product ?
Start your review of Nestlé Dreyer's Ice Cream Nestlé Vanilla Caramel Lil Drums Ice Cream Cone 12 pack!
Lehigh Acres, FL
Mmm yes , my family and I really like these creamy full of flavor little treats. They have a delicous littke chunk of chocolate at the end of the cone. What we like most of all is that they are a suitable treat size, like a treat should be.
Salinas, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are DELICIOUS 🤤 I love these so much because I feel like I’m not having too much sweet haha even if I am it just makes me feel better. The price is actually pretty good for a box of 12, of course that’s at Walmart. I love how they come with caramel those ones are my favorite.
Dover, OH
I love drumsticks! I buy the lil drums for the kids during summer heat! They are smaller and easier for kids to eat rather than full siE they normally melt and get messy for them!
Inglewood, CA
The lil drumstick drums are delishious!!!! Perfect when you don't want all the calories of a regular size drumstick ice cream bar. Just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Radcliff
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good. I like the small size. Currently have some in the freezer but i know it won’t last long. These are delicious and not too much to give to the kids.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: Publix
When my kids were younger, these were the perfect size for them to handle. And the serving amount was just right. Great quality and taste delicious!!!
Martha, KY
I haven't had these in forever but they were pretty good. If you want a little ice cream and not all the extra nuts or hard chocolate on top.
Orlando, FL
I really like this ice cream, the price is just right! The flavor combination is in a perfect equilibrium. I buy it every time I can!
Nestlé Dreyer's Ice Cream Nestlé Vanilla Caramel Lil Drums Ice Cream Cone 12 pack uploaded by Laura R.
My favorite at all times! I love them because they are not so sweet and their Crusting Confection Cookie is awesome! Recommended 100%
Dedham , MA
Yum 😋. Cute cones with a lots of flavor. Can’t have just one. Available at most stores,