BY NESTLÉ

Nestle Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix - 50 single serving packets to a box. For those dark chocolate lovers who want a smooth, creamy cup of hot cocoa, sit back and enjoy at home or the office or anywhere, just add hot water.Each box contains 50... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
This is one of my go-to hot chocolates for warming up on a frigid winter day with a little bit of chocolatey sweetness. I love it's dark chocolate flavor which isn't too sweet yet it's rich. I'd recommend to others to enjoy and share too.
Arianna D.
Nestle is the best thing ever, is súper good i really like it, i love all the products that they offered, súper recommended
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
We have this at the office and it's great. Gives a cozy little bit of sweetness for cold afternoons.
Kelsea G.
Meraux, LA
Nothing better than a cuppa hot cocoa on a cold evening after a long day. Nestle makes a great tasting hot chocolate that makes your taste buds think you're in a cozy little cafe by a fire place drinking a hot and fresh gourmet hot cocoa.
Lotta K.
Owosso, MI
This is the closest bought mix thay reminds me of homemadr coco when i dont feel like making a huge pot.
I love chocolate!! So when I went into my local supermarket and saw this I had to have it!! I bought two boxes and I regret nothing!! The taste brings so much nostalgia. When I was younger I used to drink a similar chocolate tea that I used to love. I love this product!!:))
jeffrey b.
Beaumont, CA
LOVE this stuff!!!! I usually buy a couple big boxes and leave them in my locker at work. I work graveyard and am outside all night so on really cold nights or stormy nights these help warm me up some since I don't drink coffee. Nothing like a nice warm cup of hot chocolate to make the miserable nights at work a bit better
Amanda G.
My family enjoys this product. Big fans of dark chocolate and we use milk instead of water to make it extra creamy. Only thing that would make it better is if they put the marshmallows in.