Nestlé Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 50-0.71 oz. Envelopes uploaded by Kess S.Nestlé Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 50-0.71 oz. Envelopes uploaded by Heather P.

BY NESTLÉ #71 in Cocoa

Rich, instant hot chocolate mix to stay warm on those cold days. Contains 35% less sugar than other major brands. Enjoy the sweet flavor of Nestle Hot Cocoa. Each packet makes one perfect cup of cocoa. Beverage Type: Hot Chocolate; Flavor: Dark Chocolate; Packing Type: Packet; Capacity (Weight): 0.71 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
This is another great dark hot chocolate. Keeps you warm on the inside. Nice and creamy. I know that you can use water to make this hot chocolate but I prefer milk because it brings out that delicious Creamy Dark Chocolate even more. I just wish that these packets came with marshmallows so that I wouldn't have to buy them separately. Marshmallows or not though, these little packets of dark hot chocolate are Simply Delicious.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I am a huge fan of dark chocolate, so I decided to try dark hot cocoa last week...OMG! I am addicted! It ls so rich, so smooth, simply put, amazing! I may never go back to regular milk chocolate again. This Nestle Dark Cocoa is the best I have ever tried, and I am so happy!
Adina G.
Zanesville, OH
I am always looking for a different take on Classic Hot Chocolate. It is one of my favorite things to drink during the fall and winter seasons. When I found Nestle had a dark chocolate hot cocoa, I had to try it. The dark chocolate gives a richer more smoothly satisfying taste to hot chocolate. If you love Hot Chocolate you should try Nestle Dark Chocolate hot cocoa. It is delicious! !
Sandra G.
Omaha, NE
I have mixed feeling about this one because I don't really like dark chocolate also the instructions say to make with hot water but it taste to watered down. But I have liked the taste better when I have made it with warm milk
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this cocoa, the dark chocolate is a nice decadent change from the normal milk chocolate. I always go for this when needing hot cocoa. It totally met my expectation and would so RECCOMEND to others
Megjie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Nestle has always kept their chocolate smooth and delish! And it has not changed with the dark chocolate hot cocoa. It is so rich, smooth, and fulfilling. It keeps me warm and cozy as I relax watching TV sipping on it. I definitely recommend this product. It will not disappoint!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hot cocoa on a cold day is a wonderful treat! I usually like milk chocolate better, but the dark chocolate flavor of this mix is smooth and delicious; it almost reminds me of a coffee shop drink.
Jess B.
Greenville, NC
My school bought these for myself and coworkers and really got me into the dark chocolate drink craze. I personally prefer the taste of Swiss Miss, but you simply can't beat the price of Nestle! They are lower in price, but not in quality. I recommend it for any hot chocolate lovers.
Felicia Y.
To start off, I love dark chocolate more than mlik so when I saw they came out with dark chocolate. I was yes! & felt that I needed to try it. I thought it was very good. I sometimes mix this packet with the starbucks instant hot chocolate powder and let's just say it was so so good.
Demetris S.
Summerfield, NC
I intially purchased this for my children but one morning I woke up and was completely out if k cups so decided to make a nice warm cup of cocoa instead. To my surprise it was so good. It has just the right amount of cocoa in it without it being too sugary and it is extremely creamy.
Caitlin
Where can I buy this? I've from the UK and would to love to be able to purchase it, I had it on holiday a few years ago and have been searching the stores every since!!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Is this your favorite hot chocolate for the dark chocolate or is there a better one that you like or can recommend?