Nestlé Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 1.75 lb. Bags uploaded by yuly alexandra o.Nestlé Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 1.75 lb. Bags uploaded by irene m.

BY NESTLÉ #26 in Hot Cocoa

• Does thing have a strong flavour or do you need more bags?1 Answers
  • I wonder why dark chocolate doesn't necessarily taste dark to me ...1 Answers
Nazly P.

I think it has a strong flavor already, since it is dark chocolate, one package is enough. To make it sweeter I add half a bar of chocolate and it makes the taste really pop!
I love this hot chocolate. I bought the huge package of this and it proves incredible! And HS lasted me forever! The best part is that this product is so affordable. I personally like to mix with hot milk just so it is more creamy, unlike my boyfriend likes with hot water, anyway it's amazing!
Dallas L.
Since dark chocolate is supposed to be better for you I decided to pick this beauty up and man oh man was it amazing. I have bought about 2 or 3 others boxes since and it is great. you do need more water than it calls for or else it will be too sweet at least it was too sweet for me.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Nestle chocolate is wonderful. Many times milk hot chocolate is too sweet for me so the dark chocolate is a nice change up. Perfect for a cold night and right in my price range. I would recommend for anyone who loves dark chocolate. Probably more for the grown ups than kids.
Sheri D.
The best Hot Cocoa there is, and the dark chocolate is my favorite. When I set down with a cup of Nestle Hot Chocolate it takes me back in time to my childhood all snuggled up listening to my Grandmother tell stories. I even give it as gifts with a mug at Christmas time.
Thais G.
Nesquik is a great and rich drink to accompany breakfasts, snacks and even accompany a cold night with a hot drink. Its aroma and genuine taste to chocolate makes it one of the best brands in the market and is great to prepare it for children. I love it
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
ES ALGO QUE DESEO TENER DE NUEVO CONMIGO!! Este clima frío me hace desear siempre chocolate caliente y me rompe el corazón no tenerlo! Es accesible el precio que aquí colocan, me encanta el chocolate amargo con un poco de leche y caliente uff la delicia
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm usually not a big fan when it comes to dark chocolate but this is really good it taste good with a nice bowl of marshmallows . But for those whom like only milk chocolate this my not be for you I tried it and my whole perspective changed.
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
this is a good hot chocolate very rich and satisfying to make creamer you can add a little milk or cream maybe even some flavoring its your choice I have added a peppermint patty to mine and that was delicious I would and have bought again.
Tyson Y.
Pocatello, ID
I love a good rich and creamy cocoa. If it isn't dark most of the time the flavor isn't sharp enough. For a prepackaged cocoa this mix has it all. From frothy to rich it is the perfect blend of sweet and bitter for your mouth.
Amber G.
Los Angeles, CA
If it's cold or raining or windy or anything there's nothing better than sitting on the couch with a warm hot chocolate and this is my favorite ! The taste is amazing and it even comes with marshmallows !
Rachael L.
Foodie Expert
I wonder why dark chocolate doesn't necessarily taste dark to me it's just more of a rich taste other than milk chocolate.
Kimberley D.
Darwin
Does thing have a strong flavour or do you need more bags?