Nestlé Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 1.75 lb. Bags uploaded by yuly alexandra o.Nestlé Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 1.75 lb. Bags uploaded by irene m.

BY NESTLÉ #21 in Hot Cocoa

• Does thing have a strong flavour or do you need more bags?1 Answers
  • I wonder why dark chocolate doesn't necessarily taste dark to me it...1 Answers
Nazly P.
Nazly P.

I think it has a strong flavor already, since it is dark chocolate, one package is enough. To make it sweeter I add half a bar of chocolate and it makes the taste really pop!
I love this hot chocolate. I bought the huge package of this and it proves incredible! And HS lasted me forever! The best part is that this product is so affordable. I personally like to mix with hot milk just so it is more creamy, unlike my boyfriend likes with hot water, anyway it's amazing!
Irina Z.
Irina Z.
I in general love chocolate especially dark ones. I heard that they are good for the heart. This packeyt of hot cocoa is good and worth the price. When it is cold, you can drink it. There are also different types of hot cocoa sold by this company so you don't have to stick to one flavor.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Since dark chocolate is supposed to be better for you I decided to pick this beauty up and man oh man was it amazing. I have bought about 2 or 3 others boxes since and it is great. you do need more water than it calls for or else it will be too sweet at least it was too sweet for me.
Cyana C.
Cyana C.
Mission, TX
These are definitely a life saver in the morning or late at night. Super easy to make all you have to do is more it into a cup of milk and heat it up. Super fast for when you're on the rush and definitely less expensive than having t buy coffee every morning. Tastes delicious.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Foodie Expert
Nestle chocolate is wonderful. Many times milk hot chocolate is too sweet for me so the dark chocolate is a nice change up. Perfect for a cold night and right in my price range. I would recommend for anyone who loves dark chocolate. Probably more for the grown ups than kids.
Carmelyn D.
Carmelyn D.
Las Vegas, NV
Nestle brand is so famous and you acn see different products by this company. i love about this company is their dedication for their choices of making products that will be love by all ages. this is a comfort food!!!! and beverages!!! don't forget their hot drinks' aroma
Sheri D.
Sheri D.
The best Hot Cocoa there is, and the dark chocolate is my favorite. When I set down with a cup of Nestle Hot Chocolate it takes me back in time to my childhood all snuggled up listening to my Grandmother tell stories. I even give it as gifts with a mug at Christmas time.
Tajah H.
Tajah H.
Chocolate is what Nestle does best, let's never forget that! I love Nestlé's chocolate bars and it's like it was melted and powered into this wonderful concoction to be enjoyed for the winter. It's warm, rich and heart warming and I sincerely recommend it to all.
Josehany B.
Josehany B.
Medley, FL
soy venezolana, así que este es un producto que en mi país es muy sabroso, el chocolate es muy buenisimo, sobre todo en épocas de lluvias que es cuando uno quiere tomarse su tazita de chocolate caliente, yo lo recomiendo y obviamente los compraría mil veces más.
Milke A.
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Foodie Expert
ES ALGO QUE DESEO TENER DE NUEVO CONMIGO!! Este clima frío me hace desear siempre chocolate caliente y me rompe el corazón no tenerlo! Es accesible el precio que aquí colocan, me encanta el chocolate amargo con un poco de leche y caliente uff la delicia
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
I wonder why dark chocolate doesn't necessarily taste dark to me it's just more of a rich taste other than milk chocolate.
Kimberley D.
Kimberley D.
Darwin
Does thing have a strong flavour or do you need more bags?