BY CRUNCH

To be the kid in you, you gotta have a little fun everyday. Have fun when you munch on some NESTLE CRUNCH, the perfect combination of milk chocolate and crisped rice. see more...

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer!
Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
CRUNCH bars are some of my favorite candy bars made by Nestle. They are always consistent, and I can buy one knowing that it will always be good. This holiday gift card holder bar is great for any CRUNCH fan in your life - I know I certainly appreciated receiving one this holiday season! :)
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Love my chocolate because when I am in my little chocolate mood I can eat a bag of of chocolate chip cookies and others things like chocolate cover cashews
Celeste M.
Nestle crunch is a flavored chocolate that is very delicious and crunchy. The price is very low and the offering is very high quality.
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I LOVED these! Perfect for coworker holiday gifts, or stocking stuffers. Price was perfect as well. Great inexpensive idea.
jada c.
Marion, OH
It is good and i love using it and i miss having them. The store i go to does not sell them
Deidre H.
Harvey, LA
My students love these. I give them to my students on holidays. It's their favorite...
Chloe N.
Concordia, KS
Fun bar to put in as a stocking stuffer a great crunchy candy bar for kids or even adults
Morris K.
PERFECT for my secret santa gift this year! It's always hard to get something for someone you don't really know, this was a great way to introduce myself to the office, chocolate is always a win - win, gift cards are just the cherry on top! Way to go Nestle!
Savanna B.
Haslett, MI
Nestle crunch bars, are pretty good. Not as rich of a chocolate bar but a nice twist on solid chocolate.