Nestlé® Crunch® Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars 30.5 oz. 44 count Box uploaded by Bri G.Nestlé® Crunch® Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars 30.5 oz. 44 count Box uploaded by Megan P.

BY CRUNCH

Nestle® Crunch® & Girl Scouts® have joined forces. Our All-American brands have been spreading joy for over 170 years combines. And together we're bringing you an irresistibly delicious combination: Nestle® Crunch® Girl Scouts® Candy Bars. Available in your favorite Girl Scout Cookies® Flavors. see more...

• "My favorite girl scouts cookies are the butter cookies, and thin mints!" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I loved these!! I completely forgot about these candy bars and they were my fav! I got them at Walgreens and would stick them in the freezer. My favorite was the thin mint. If they decide to make them again I will for sure be buying myself a box!
Megan P.
These bite sized candy bars are quite possibly even better than Girl Scout cookies. Watch out - they're addictive!!
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
So delicious!!! They taste like a mix between the famous Girl Scout cookies we all no and love and a crunch bar! Also they are small so you don't feel so guilty eating 2(:
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
These are delicious. They taste exactly like the girl scout cookies at a fraction of the price.
Stephanie  F.
Saint Peters, MO
Best way to have Girl Scout cookies all year long? In candy bars! I like to eat mine frozen
Shauntia( Tia) H.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I only like the thin mint but I know people that rave about all of them...
Holly F.
These are amazing to get and are available year round! They literally taste likes girl scout cookies!!!!!
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I love girl scout cookies and these taste nearly the same. These candy bars are so tasty and are a great price. Very well worth buying.
Tasha E.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I had high hopes for these. I LOVE thin mints so I was excited to find these only to be disappointed. They're ok but nothing to write home about.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I soo want to try these! I watched Aspyn Ovard's video on them on youtube, and she gives them 5 stars. I love girl scouts cookies! They are my favorite cookies! I love anything with girl scouts on them!! My favorite girl scouts cookies are the butter cookies, and thin mints!!
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
Where can I get these candy bars?
Silvia F.