Nestlé® Crunch® Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars 30.5 oz. 44 count Box uploaded by Megan P.Nestlé® Crunch® Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars 30.5 oz. 44 count Box uploaded by Bri G.

BY CRUNCH

Nestle® Crunch® & Girl Scouts® have joined forces. Our All-American brands have been spreading joy for over 170 years combines. And together we're bringing you an irresistibly delicious combination: Nestle® Crunch® Girl Scouts® Candy Bars. Available in your favorite Girl Scout Cookies® Flavors. see more...

• "My favorite girl scouts cookies are the butter cookies, and thin mints!" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I loved these!! I completely forgot about these candy bars and they were my fav! I got them at Walgreens and would stick them in the freezer. My favorite was the thin mint. If they decide to make them again I will for sure be buying myself a box!
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC
It's not fair that Girl Scout cookies are only available once a year. My freezer just isn't large enough to hold all the cookies I want for the coming year. Thanks, Nestle, for coming up with a solution to help tide me over I no longer feel as if I must gorge myself on cookies I can only enjoy once a year. Now, I have a way to enjoy them all year long. Happy!!!
Diana N.
I LOVE girl scouts cookies they are so great and this is the variety pack so you get a whole lot of different kinds of cookies and you're not just limited to just one type of cookie it was very affordable and it is definitely repurchase worthy for everyone
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
These girl scout cookie bars are amazing. Nestle for once hit a major home run with this one. They are the closest thing you can get to girl scout cookies when there are no girl scouts around. I honestly would stock up on these as treats for my siblings or for co workers. I love these, they're an easy five stars.
Alexa S.
St George, UT
For not being actualgirl scout cookies they did a great job re-creating it. The flavor was great, but the texture was a little off. I would definitely buy them again especially because gorl scout cookies are so seasonal. It makes a great second option!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I soo want to try these! I watched Aspyn Ovard's video on them on youtube, and she gives them 5 stars. I love girl scouts cookies! They are my favorite cookies! I love anything with girl scouts on them!! My favorite girl scouts cookies are the butter cookies, and thin mints!!
Sem K.
I LOVEEE GIRL SCOUTS COOKIES but don't always love waiting for my order to come in. Lasts about a week in my house but I buy them whenever I see them because my brothers are animals.
Killian G.
You definitely get the bang for your buck in this pack. They taste like Girl Scout Cookies just exploded in your mouth, as it's delicious. Definitely going to purchase this again!
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
So delicious!!! They taste like a mix between the famous Girl Scout cookies we all no and love and a crunch bar! Also they are small so you don't feel so guilty eating 2(:
Tasha E.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I had high hopes for these. I LOVE thin mints so I was excited to find these only to be disappointed. They're ok but nothing to write home about.
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
Where can I get these candy bars?
Silvia F.