GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateCrunch
Nestlé Crunch Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars

Nestlé® Crunch® Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars

by Crunch

Nestle® Crunch® & Girl Scouts® have joined forces. Our All-American brands have been spreading joy for over 170 years combines. And together we're bringing you an irresistibly delicious combination: Nestle® Crunch® Girl Scouts® Candy Bars. Available in your favorite Girl Scout Cookies® Flavors.

Where can I get these candy bars?
¿porque sabe tan rico?
Start your review of Nestlé® Crunch® Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars!
Product Highlights
My favorite girl scouts cookies are the butter cookies, and thin mints!in reviews
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I loved these!! I completely forgot about these candy bars and they were my fav! I got them at Walgreens and would stick them in the freezer. My favorite was the thin mint. If they decide to make them again I will for sure be buying myself a box!
Alicia H.
piqua, OH
I love to eat these. This is one of my favorite snacks. It tastes better when they are stored in a refrigerator. Is better than the rest!
hajar E.
Escondido, CA
Nestle® Crunch® Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor Variety Pack Cookie Bars 30.5 oz. 44 count Box , beeeessttt cookiieee
Alexa S.
St George, UT
For not being actualgirl scout cookies they did a great job re-creating it. The flavor was great, but the texture was a little off. I would definitely buy them again especially because gorl scout cookies are so seasonal. It makes a great second option!
Killian G.
You definitely get the bang for your buck in this pack. They taste like Girl Scout Cookies just exploded in your mouth, as it's delicious. Definitely going to purchase this again!
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC
It's not fair that Girl Scout cookies are only available once a year. My freezer just isn't large enough to hold all the cookies I want for the coming year. Thanks, Nestle, for coming up with a solution to help tide me over I no longer feel as if I must gorge myself on cookies I can only enjoy once a year. Now, I have a way to enjoy them all year long. Happy!!!
Diana N.
Asheboro, NC
I LOVE girl scouts cookies they are so great and this is the variety pack so you get a whole lot of different kinds of cookies and you're not just limited to just one type of cookie it was very affordable and it is definitely repurchase worthy for everyone
Kristin C.
Webb City, MO
So yummy.........but in my opinion lose candy is yummy lol. Anything chocolate is fine
Dee B.
These were a massive hit in my house. They taste just like girl scout thin mints but I can buy these any time of year to enjoy.
Rebecca C.
Butler, MO
OMG this was amazing!!!!!! My family went through this box in like a week...which is horrible...but DELICOUS!