Nestlé CRUNCH Girl Scout Thin Mints Candy Bar

by Crunch

Thin Mints flavor with other natural flavor.

Was anyone else as excited as I was when they decided to bring these back this year?
I've never had the actual girl scout thin mints, do they compare in taste?
Has anyone tried these before? any good?
Start your review of Nestlé CRUNCH Girl Scout Thin Mints Candy Bar!
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so good tasting. A melt in your mouth mint chocolate candy bar. I have tried these a few times because I only eat candy when I crave it which isn't often. I would recommend these cookies.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was excited when I saw these because I absolutely loved the oldschool girlscout thin mint cookies. These candy bars taste very similar to them, but definitely not as good. Don't get me wrong, I do like these, but it has crystals of sugar in them that you can see! This was definitely a turn off. These would be better if they were filled with mint flavored fudge.
Poway, CA
SWEET TOOTH SATISFIED. The flavors of this is soooo good and it really does remind me of Thin Mints. I love the idea of adding the wafers inside because it adds great crunch and texture. The cream on the inside is also very tasty and creamy. The chocolate on the outside is either dark or bitter sweet which I love to counter balance the sweetness on the inside.
Rockledge, FL
You need to eat this when Girl Scout cookies are not in season! This will make you think that you are eating a thin mint cookie! The consistency is a little different, but I really enjoy it. If you see these in store, pick one up and try it, I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Prnc Frederck, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this kind of candy cookie type thing I just found this so I would say eat them once in a while really good flavor like a chocolate mint really affordable and I would repurchase these I love them like the Girl Scouts thin mints
Galeton, PA
I was SO happy that these came back out again this year. my husband bought 1 for me at the store last year. when I sent him back for more they were gone! so when I was at rite aid over the weekend they had them for $1.19 each and they were 50% off. so I bought all they had.. lol.. greedy I know. but I love them so much..
Jacksonville, FL
Good candy bar , I love them and they should keep making them, Way better than any others I have tried ,,,, The flavor is Great! Really leaves you eating more XD they could be a little cheaper ! More would sell , Duh I would recommend to others all the time
Lake Como, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good. They taste similar to the cookie. They are difficult to find but when you do find them they are a good price usually. I would recommend trying them if you are a fan of the cookie, they are not exactly the same but close!
Athens, GA
I was really hoping this would be as delicious as the real girl scout cookies, but to me it just tasted like a mint and chocolate kit kat. It was tasty, don't get me wrong, but if you go into thinking thin mints, you'll be disappointed.
Roseville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
After a long rough day, there's something that is super delicious and this is it. This has just the right amount of chocolate and mint. Girl scout cookies are amazing and these are extra delish.