BY NESTLÉ

Creamy, crispy, NESTLE CRUNCH - A unique combination of smooth Nestle milk chocolate and crisped rice. NESTLE CRUNCH delivers a distinctive taste, texture and sound. When you gotta have chocolate, IT'S CRUNCH TIME! see more...

Emilie A.
Hyattsville , MD
One of my all time favorite chocolates this is my second favorite kit kats are my first but these are bomb
Nickol C.
This chocolate is hands down one of My favorites ! I absolutely love it & its a great tasty snack .
Trinh N.
Portland
I love crunch so much, so this bag is my go to. The pricing is good but the chocolate is bettet
Erica H.
I love crunch bars, and this is perfect! A lot of chocolate for the price. The sweet chocolate and crunchy centre make for a delicious taste and fun treat to munch! I definitely would recommend these to anyone who loves crunchy and sweet treats.
Angeliqa F.
Maracay
Este chocolate en la combinacion perfecta entre lo cremoso y el crujiente. Lo compraria en supermercaos, confiterias y farmacias, a un como precio razonable, me encantaria probarlo y sin lugar a duda lo recomieno.
Paula P.
Eu amooooo esse chocolate eu sou viciada por mim comeria toda hora kkkkk amo todos não tenho preferência