Nestlé Crunch Filled With Creamy Caramel Eggs

by Crunch

Nestle® Crunch® Eggs Filled With Creamy Caramel.

Milk chocolate with crisped rice & caramel.

Nestle®, Cocoa Plan™.

Per 5 pieces.

200 calories.

6g sat fat, 32% DV.

65 mg sodium, 3% DV.

22g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé Crunch Filled With Creamy Caramel Eggs!
How would you rate this product?
This sweet is the maximum. I love this brand, I love this chocolate fondant. Super recommended
Centerville, SD
This is definitely what I immediately grab when it calls for a cheat day it warms the soul.
Skowhegan, ME
My favorite. Chocolate and caramel. The perfect blend. A Easter favorite any time of year.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First off, it's Nestlé... so duh, it's going to be good! But since Easter is right around the corner, these are fun chocolates to get you into the mood!! They are delicious and creamy, and will have you saying... "Dang!" The whole time through! So break your diet, and celebrate Easter the right way!
These are absolutely delicious . They are very creamy and melt in your mouth. The caramel has a really nice taste, sweet, but not so sweet that it means you can only eat a few without feeling sick.
Regina, SK
These are so good. The terrific flavor of a nestle crunch bar filled with an equally delightful caramel. I could eat the entire bag myself. Very yummy!
Toronto, ON
My husband loves these ones! I like them because they are small enough to just eat one or two and not feel guilty:)
Las cruces, New Mexico
Very delicious! I'm in love with CRUNCH. It's my go-to kind of chocolate. I can never have enough.

Looking for your answer?