BY CRUNCH

Nestle® Crunch®.
Creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice.
8 pack.
8/0.45 oz (12.7g) bars. see more...

Nestlé Crunch Creamy Milk Chocolate with Crisped Rice Bars- 8 PK
  • "Certainly not healthy for you but its always been one of my favorite candy bars, sweet chocolate with just the right amount of crunch!" in 3 reviews
  • "These Crunch Candy Bars is one of my all time favorite chocolate bars, its addicting and love the texture." in 3 reviews
  • "Chocolatey with just the right amount of crunch!" in 2 reviews
  • "I like this in the 8 pack, so I will just eat a few of the bars instead of a big candy bar." in 1 review
  • "So i tried these once or twice when they first came out but i never really got very attatched to them." in 1 review
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite chocolate bars! I buy these each time I go to the movies or if I'm craving chocolate! I buy mine from the theatre or from wal mart. They also have these in the crunch sizes and they taste amazing too! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
I love love love Crunch bars! They always wind up in the Halloween treat bowl, just so I can pick at them throughout the night. Nothing beats the texture and crunch of the crisped rice with the milk chocolate. It's hard to get a good read on the flavor of the chocolate with all that texture but it's good none the less.
Alli M.
These chocolate bars are super crunchy and delicious! I ate them a lot as a kid and still enjoy one from time to time. You can find them anywhere and they are very inexpensive.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I love putting these in the freezer and eating them. They are definitely my go to whenever I am in the mood for some chocolate. The texture is great like no other candy.
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
Who don't love chocolate? Then to add the crunch to it yes pls! This is the only candy bar my hubby will eat and they also have ice cream bars that are yummy as well!
Danisha E.
I have always loved these as a kid because they have that yummy taste and feeling of chocolate with a little twist. i would have to say though it might be just me but i enjoyed them more as a kid
Jessica M.
Not one of my favorite candy bars but not the worst. i like the crunch , the chocolate is pretty sweet i don't like that too much. overall its a good candy
Macela S.
Kings Park, NY
I love crunch! chocolate! This 8 pack is perfect to bring in the your back and snack it once a day. They give a lot of energy and good crunch for your day.
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
One of my favorite chocolates! And now that they released Crunch "drops" it's impossible to stop eating them. Pure crunchy delicious chocolate in a bag.
Connie A.
Albany, GA
I like this in the 8 pack, so I will just eat a few of the bars instead of a big candy bar. I like the smaller bars because they are not so thick.
Nicole M.
Marana, AZ
Has anyone tried the new girl scout ones?
melissa c.
Pinellas Park, FL
Are these being offered through influenster?
Robyn S.
How many calories are in one bar?
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
How does it taste like??