nestlé crunch charlie brown holiday medallion

by Crunch

To be the kid in you, you gotta have a little fun everyday. Have fun when you munch on some NESTLE CRUNCH, the perfect combination of milk chocolate and crisped rice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nestlé crunch charlie brown holiday medallion !
How would you rate this product?
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
I like this one, but l eat others too!!! Nestle have good flavor and its not so much difficult to find!!! I recommend!!!
Bridget F.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I found these for 50 cents in Target right when the new Peanuts movie was being released, and it had been years since I'd had a crunch bar and I was dying for some chocolate. They had the cutest little pictures on them of all the Peanut characters. Needless to say, I kept buying them to see all of the pictures. And it was the perfect ratio of chocolate to rice crisps!
Jaide R.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I did not like this chocolate. The texture was not good and the sugar tasted cheap.
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These get me every time. I love Peanuts! Add chocolate to that and there is a merry Christmas in the making. Yummy and fun!
Katy T.
Plymouth, MI
Let me just start out, I love crunch bars, I think they're the most underrated candy bars in the checkout lane. I'm kind of SIKED that they now have the peanuts as their mascot, or whatever you want to call it. I loved them growing up as did my mother so the marriage of the two is great to me. I love the medallion, though, it's just the right amount of candy, plus it breaks for sharing which is cool.
Samantha L.
Jayess, MS
Love love love it. My favorite candybar since I was a child. I love the mix of the chocolate and the crispies
Lisa D.
Coraopolis, PA
These were on sale and I bought a few. They were delicious and I liked the design. So cute!
kim R.
Lock Haven, PA
I love nestle crunch chocolate medallions and bars. Jsut the right amount of krispies inside for me and great chocolate taste.
member-b2302c636
Not. Big fan of chocolate will only eat crunch or Reese's bc there delicious and takes the overpowering chocolate flavor away with the crisp
Jessica P.
Elwood, IN
Nestle crunch Charlie brown holiday medallion its alright hit and miss some day !.......

Looking for your answer?