Nestlé Crunch Bar

Nestle Crunch 1.55 oz, 36/Box. Milk Chocolate W/Rice Crispies. 36 bars per box. 1.55 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is my favorite candy bar in the world if you really want to make me happy get me one of these and a Arizona tea with some Netflix and I'm in heaven" in 36 reviews
  • "I love crunch bars they are one of my favorite candy bars my favorite kind would have to be the girl scout thin mint cookie crunch bar they are a seasonal item so I eat them while I can even though crunch bars are good in itself I think that the girl scout crunch bar adds a little bit more pazzazz " in 17 reviews
  • "This crispy chocolate bar used to be my favorite as a child, and I still like to enjoy some whenever I crave something sweet, but not over the top." in 16 reviews
  • "Personally, it tastes best when crumbled up and mixed into ice cream along with a little bit of butter finger." in 12 reviews
  • "When we go down to the States, I always try to pick up a few :) the texture, coupled by Nestlé milk chocolate, makes for a wonderful experience. " in 10 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s a decent chocolate bar, but not my favorite.

The milk chocolate itself isn’t anything to write home about, but the addition of crispy puffed rice almost makes up for it. It’s got a good texture that is even better when the chocolate starts to melt. But it doesn’t have a ton of flavor, so when I’m craving the idea of a Crunch bar, I grab a Nestle 100 Grand Candy Bar instead so I can at least enjoy the extra ingredient of chewy gooey caramel.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Crunch Candy Bars 2.7 oz more...
This is a great old classic candy bar that people don't think of. It's very affordable. It brings a lot of some great memories. I would buy again and again. It has such a great taste of chocolate. I would recommend this candy bar. The taste is probably the only one reason I would recommend for it.
Dani W.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Nestle King Size more...
I absolutely Love crunch bars! Nut allergy friendly to crush the chocolate craving!!! After I found out I was allergic to tree nuts, I started searching for candies I could eat! These satisfied the craving for chocolate perfectly! Nestlé Crunch BarNestlé Crunch Bar
Mairah A.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Crunch Candy Bars 2.7 oz more...
One of my favorite chocolates.. was craving one since a few days so finally decided to eat it today.. love the rice crispies in their.. sweet, delicious, cruncy chocolate.. yummm 😍
Eden R.
Johnson City , TN
Review for: Chocolate Single more...
I try really really hard to like these, but I just don’t. I don’t feel like the chocolate is very good quality. It may also be that I’m not a huge fan of rice type of candy bars. I’ll eat them if it’s the only candy around and I absolutely need something sweet, but they’re not my go to for sure.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I’m not a big fan of chocolate or peanuts, but this is my all time favorite go to candy bar. I️ love that I️ can find for cheap at the dollar store ! I️ have been buying these since I️ was younger; great movie theater snack- but don’t buy it at the movie theater. Too pricy there.
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
one of the reasons I love Halloween is because of sweets and who gives you these really makes that day great. They are delicious, you can buy them in all supermarkets. Its price is excellent. They are of excellent quality. I recommend them.
Jihny T.
Miramar, FL
I love chocolate and this crunch bar is amazing it taste awesome. You will always catch me eating a crunch bar. I love the crunch taste that you feel while eating this crunch bar.
Nina M.
  Crunch is a classic that I loved since I was a kid. It always fascinated me how they crackled when I bite into the soft yet delectable chocolate. Honestly their is no comparison to this dreamy chocolate bar. I am positive that every little kid would love to try this candy if they knew how great they really tasted. With so much new candies coming out, the old classics don't get as much attention. Personally I am very glad that Crunch was a part of my childhood.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate lover! I simply love candy ! I love everything about this product the taste is definitely delicious! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Salonica S.
Brampton, Ontario
Do you have a hard time finding this chocolate at stores?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Is this your favorite chocolate? If not what is?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Do you prefer the Orignial Nestle Crunch Bar or the Nestle Crunch Bars with girl scouts cookie flavors?
Lydia S.
How many of you love this candy like i do, and i just tried them not to long ago!!!!
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
What is the crunch in this bar? Is it rice crispy?