BY CRUNCH #9 in Candy Bars

Nestlé Crunch Bar
  • "this is my favorite candy bar in the world if you really want to make me happy get me one of these and a Arizona tea with some Netflix and I'm in heaven" in 36 reviews
  • "I love crunch bars they are one of my favorite candy bars my favorite kind would have to be the girl scout thin mint cookie crunch bar they are a seasonal item so I eat them while I can even though crunch bars are good in itself I think that the girl scout crunch bar adds a little bit more pazzazz " in 17 reviews
  • "This crispy chocolate bar used to be my favorite as a child, and I still like to enjoy some whenever I crave something sweet, but not over the top." in 16 reviews
  • "Personally, it tastes best when crumbled up and mixed into ice cream along with a little bit of butter finger." in 12 reviews
  • "When we go down to the States, I always try to pick up a few :) the texture, coupled by Nestlé milk chocolate, makes for a wonderful experience. " in 10 reviews
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
To be honest I ADORE ALL VERSIONS of the Nestle Crunch Bar,I decided to review the Fun Size since it was the last one I had purshased not only for their delicious chocolate flavor and the incredible crunch ONLY Nestle can make the way I personally ADORE♥ I loved how they teamed up eith the recent debut of the new animated movie "The Peanuts".As I opened each snack sized deligjt I looked fotward to see which PEANUT character would be imprinted upon the face of the "mini-size" bar♥What a fun way,I thought to introduce The Peanut Gang to the next generation.I enjoyed pasding these out I also loved having a wholr bag for my house as well,they are just soo good♥I recommend the Fun Size bag for occassions when entertaining or if you ate like myself and at times youjust want a little taste of chocolate these are "spot on".
Claire L.
Claire L.
Effingham, IL
One of my favorites!! Definitely think many should and try and I'm sure you'll enjoy, hopefully as much as I do every time I have one!! Not healthy but I don't have a problem with it. It's pretty obvious it wouldn't be anyways. The crunch is good, the chocolate is good it's all delicious!! I have a GINORMOUS sweet tooth and this does a really nice job at satisfying that craving! Recommend to anyone especially if you've been on the fence or have been thinking about trying one, GO FOR IT!!
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Nestle has been around since 1905, the result of a merger of two excellent Swiss chocolate-makers. The Crunch bar is made with Nestle's excellent chocolate, mixed with crisped rice, and is one of the company's best products. The Crunch bar weighs in at 1.55 ounces, and has 220 calories (100 calories from fat) and 30 grams of carbs.

OK, it's not health food, but it is a mouthwateringly delicious snack. Want a good candy bar...OK, a great candy bar? Then get Nestle's Crunch!
ana o.
ana o.
Foodie Expert
The candy from England is so much better to me than our standard American candy.The flavor is more balanced and not so much just an"overpowering sweet taste".Chocolate to be called "chocolate " must have at least 14% content to be labeled milk chocolate in the E.U..Lion bars are like a Kit Kat with a 100 Grand Bar wrapped around it.Give it a try if you acyually like the taste of chocolate and not the sugar alone.
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Concord, CA
This was my favorite candy bar of all time. I loved the crunch it had, hence the name, and the chocolate. It was thin and easy to eat in one quick go. For such a simply chocolate bar, it's stuck with me since childhood. It's a cheaper choice of candy bar, and I loved that too. I actually bought a 1LB holiday Crunch bar which took me a few days to eat but I would definitely buy again if I saw it on the shelves.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite candy bars! It has crispy rice in the milk chocolate, giving it a nice little texture in each bite. It's definitely a splurge item I would not eat on a regular basis. These candy bars are often on sale at the drugstore or grocery for under $1 each, they always get me at the checkout line when they have a sale. If you like crispy things and milk chocolate, this would be a good option for you.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
Foodie Expert
Good old classic Nestle crunch bars! I have loved this candy since I was a child and my nephews love it now it's just so good! And perfect for the outdoor movie night has a great taste and I keep minis all over the house just one of my favorite products from nestle. The price of this chocolates starts from $0.25- per can't get better deal than that I get mine at target. Cartwheel usually has 5% off mini bags.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Apopka, FL
Nestle Crunch Bar is an American classic; often recognizable by the name alone. As a child I enjoyed the rice crispy pieces that made the iconic Crunch sound. Now as an adult, I find that I am less impressed, mostly because the quality of the chocolate leaves something to be desired. The candy is available at most drug stores and popular grocery store chains, between 0.75 and $1 for the standard size.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Seguin, TX
Oh wow, I love Crunch bars. It feels big, but you don't have any more calorie cost than other candy bars. It's a very simple bar with just chocolate and puffed rice in a good ratio. It lives up to its name, crunching in your mouth as you chew, and snaps off when you take a bite, unlike bars with fillings, which squish and stretch. Doesn't stick to your teeth. Tasty for people who like simplicity.
Elisabeth K.
Elisabeth K.
Foodie Expert
I feel like the formula has been reformulated since the first few times I had it. (I'm 19 and I'm making myself sound so old...) But anyway, it's just not as sweet as it once was I feel like. It's still an easy choice at the checkout when I want some chocolate and it's always a fun little came to bite around the CRUNCH and see how close I can get without messing it up.
Salonica S.
Salonica S.
Brampton, Ontario
Do you have a hard time finding this chocolate at stores?
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this your favorite chocolate? If not what is?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Do you prefer the Orignial Nestle Crunch Bar or the Nestle Crunch Bars with girl scouts cookie flavors?
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
What is the crunch in this bar? Is it rice crispy?
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
How many of you love this candy like i do, and i just tried them not to long ago!!!!