BY CRUNCH

Nestle Crunch 1.55 oz, 36/Box. Milk Chocolate W/Rice Crispies. 36 bars per box. 1.55 oz. see more...

• Oldie but a goodie! Who else agrees? (:5 Answers
  • What's the difference in taste between the original and w...1 Answers
  • Best product ever it's delicious 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is my favorite candy bar in the world if you really want to make me happy get me one of these and a Arizona tea with some Netflix and I'm in heaven" in 36 reviews
  • "I love crunch bars they are one of my favorite candy bars my favorite kind would have to be the girl scout thin mint cookie crunch bar they are a seasonal item so I eat them while I can even though crunch bars are good in itself I think that the girl scout crunch bar adds a little bit more pazzazz " in 17 reviews
  • "This crispy chocolate bar used to be my favorite as a child, and I still like to enjoy some whenever I crave something sweet, but not over the top." in 16 reviews
  • "Personally, it tastes best when crumbled up and mixed into ice cream along with a little bit of butter finger." in 12 reviews
  • "When we go down to the States, I always try to pick up a few :) the texture, coupled by Nestlé milk chocolate, makes for a wonderful experience. " in 10 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s a decent chocolate bar, but not my favorite.

The milk chocolate itself isn’t anything to write home about, but the addition of crispy puffed rice almost makes up for it. It’s got a good texture that is even better when the chocolate starts to melt. But it doesn’t have a ton of flavor, so when I’m craving the idea of a Crunch bar, I grab a Nestle 100 Grand Candy Bar instead so I can at least enjoy the extra ingredient of chewy gooey caramel.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Nestle Creamy Milk Chocolate With Crisped Rice more...
Crunch bars are one of my favorite. They pack just the right amount of crunch, which is a lot, with the right amount of chocolate. Plus it’s like you’re eating chocolate with little rice crispies in it and that’s yummy
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Chocolate Single more...
This, along with their white chocolate varieties, are very delicious candy bars.  They have the right texture and they are very cheap.  I will every now and then buy these in bulk at Sam's Club and I would highly recommend this bars for those who like candy.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Crunch Candy Bars 2.7 oz more...
I love these things. They are so good when they are cold too. The chocolate is so good and I love that it has crunch in it. I’ve had knock off candy like this and it doesn’t compare. Priced great and I would recommend.
Ashlee W.
Review for: Chocolate Single more...
These have always been one of my favorite candy bars. When I was little I always used to get one at my local grocery store. I love how crunchy they are and now I especially love how inexpensive they are.
Erica C.
Athens
Review for: Crunch Candy Bars 2.7 oz more...
It’s an alright chocolate, but the crunch itself takes away from the candy. The crunch seems to be there for no reason and just makes it taste like a disappointing Hershey bar. I will not be buying again.
Mairah A.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Crunch Candy Bars 2.7 oz more...
One of my favorite chocolates.. was craving one since a few days so finally decided to eat it today.. love the rice crispies in their.. sweet, delicious, cruncy chocolate.. yummm 😍
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Crunch Candy Bars 2.7 oz more...
This is a great old classic candy bar that people don't think of. It's very affordable. It brings a lot of some great memories. I would buy again and again. It has such a great taste of chocolate. I would recommend this candy bar. The taste is probably the only one reason I would recommend for it.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I’m not a big fan of chocolate or peanuts, but this is my all time favorite go to candy bar. I️ love that I️ can find for cheap at the dollar store ! I️ have been buying these since I️ was younger; great movie theater snack- but don’t buy it at the movie theater. Too pricy there.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
one of the reasons I love Halloween is because of sweets and who gives you these really makes that day great. They are delicious, you can buy them in all supermarkets. Its price is excellent. They are of excellent quality. I recommend them.
Salonica S.
Brampton, Ontario
Do you have a hard time finding this chocolate at stores?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Is this your favorite chocolate? If not what is?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Do you prefer the Orignial Nestle Crunch Bar or the Nestle Crunch Bars with girl scouts cookie flavors?
Lydia S.
How many of you love this candy like i do, and i just tried them not to long ago!!!!
Emma g.