BY NESTLÉ

Creamy artificially flavored vanilla with cookie bits dipped in a chocolatey cookie crumb coating. One word: Yum. see more...

Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
These are SO delicious!!! I love cookies and cream anything but these have a really great flavor. Probably one of the best brands I've had in an ice cream. Highly recommend this yummy treat!
Toni M.
I love these ice cream bars on a hot day just to sit outside and have one on the dock is really good I like the flavor
Kimmy D.
Monroe, LA
Oh my goodness! Oreo lovers rejoice! This ice cream bar perfectly delivers that classic cookies and cream taste!
Jolia C.
If you like cookies and crème the nestle chocolate bar then you will enjoy this cool treat.

Refreshing, and tasty: cookie flavor.
perfect to eat on a hot day.

Has a good flavor and taste, and awesome summer treat you will love to eat over and over.
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
The truth is that I try to be fascinated because I love with all the chocolate, and to feel the chocolate with cookie I love. The truth is that I recommend it because it is a super rich snack and they have a very good price.