Nestle Coffeemate Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Sweet Creme Coffee Creamer uploaded by Merry L.Nestle Coffeemate Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Sweet Creme Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kristina W.

BY COFFEE-MATE #90 in Creamer

Nestle® Good Food, Good Life®Nutritional Compass®Good to KnowOur natural Sweet Creme is made with sugar and real Sumatran coconut cream to enhance sweet, creamy notes.Thoughtful Portion™1 Tbsp. = 25 CalUse in moderation for your perfect cup.

Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Dearborn, MI
I recently changed my whole lifestyle and now pay attention to my diet extremely close. This creamer is so good for you with all natural ingredients, non-gmo, and no dairy. It is a bit pricey at two and a half dollars for the small bottle, but it is so so worth it, and I get coupons for it very often at Kroger and Target: usually a dollar off, making it inexpensive. It tastes so good and is really light! It also doesn't make your coffee taste like coconuts. I love coconuts but obviously you want your coffee to taste like coffee, and it does. Nestle did such a great job with this creamer!!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Carmichael , CA
I was hesitant to try this new flavor but I enjoy the regular sweet cream flavor so I thought why not? I feel like I had to add a lot more of this creamer to my coffee than I would normally like to. I don't follow a dairy free lifestyle however this product is dairy free which is nice for those who can't consume dairy! I probably won't be buying again but it's not bad.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I just recently bought this on accident, as opposed to my usual caramel almond milk creamer. I was pleasantly surprised. Usually, I don't like coconut milk, but this is the perfect addition to my Starbucks medium roast cold brew. It gives a nice sweet flavor that isn't overpowering, especially if you're someone who actually enjoys the taste of coffee (and not just the taste of a sweetened creamer). I would definitely recommend it. Quaker Starbucks Iced Coffee Unsweet 48oz
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
Waterford, CA
I'm lactose intolerant so I'm always looking for new dairy free creamers that I could love in my coffee. I bought this at target next to the dairy free options. I love how sweet it was and tasted like sweet cream. You can barely taste the coconut. I wish the size was a little bit bigger for the price, but I will continue to purchase and look into the other flavors
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This coconut coffee creamer is delicious! Normal creamers are full of unnatural ingredients. This is a nice alternative that even tastes better than the normal Coffee Mate! I buy this every week :)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
This creamer has been a life saver as I have started to limit my dairy intake. It has a lovely sweet taste that isn't too overpowering, and the coconut milk gives my coffee a silky texture. I appreciate that it is composed of natural ingredients unlike many other creamers.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I was excited to try the new vegan friendly creamers but found the same flavor options from every other brand (coconut, vanilla and caramel). The coconut is okay. It's very creamy but not very flavorful and nothing about it stands out to me. I will be trying the other flavors.
Aleeya Z.
Aleeya Z.
I was so excited to try this coffee creamer. I love the sweet cream one and anything coconut. You can barely taste any of the coconut or the sweet cream flavor. And for the price of the small bottle at my store I could have bought a big bottle of another kind. Will not be buying again or trying the other flavors.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
I purchased this at Target the other day and I am super excited to scoop this up, and see what it will taste like in my coffee. I am an addvide coffee drinker, and I am vegetarian and try to substitute as much dairy out of my diet as possible so I can't wait to try this.
Merry L.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
This is my new favorite creamer. It's silky smooth and delicious. Fooducate gives it a B+ rating which is exceptional for a creamer. Affordable and a staple in my fridge now.