Nestle Coffeemate Natural Bliss Almond Milk Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer 16 fl oz Bottle

BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle® Good Food, Good Life®Nutritional Compass®Good to KnowOur natural Hazelnut flavor includes extracts of real hazelnuts.Thoughtful Portion™1 Tbsp. = 30 CalUse in moderation for your perfect cup. see more...

Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Fresno, CA
My usual go-to for non-dairy coffee creamer is Silk Soy Creamer. I saw this at the store and decided to give it a try. The flavor, sweetness, and creaminess are all lacking. I could hardly taste hazelnut and it wasn't creamy enough so I added more. My coffee ended up looking really light, but still has hardly any hazelnut flavor and it wasn't sweet either. I usually use 1-2 tablespoons of my usual creamer, but I ended up using around 5-6 with the coffeemate creamer and had to add sugar. Not worth it at all.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This coffee creamer is so so yummy and it makes me look forward to getting up and making my cup of coffee! I like the different flavors they have to offer as well! Just a little splash and it is so refreshing. I like it in iced coffee when it's warm out!
Culture S.
Culture S.
This stuff is very sweet, but not as rich and creamy as regular creamer. I feel like all the flavors taste the same. I wish it had a more distinct hazelnut flavor.