Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer

by Nestlé

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Vanilla Flavor Natural Bliss™ Coffee Creamer.
New!
All-natural coffee creamer.
With real milk & creamer.
All-natural.
No artificial ingredients.

How does this taste?
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer I have seen the cost of this go up in the past 2 months. It went from $2.79 to $3.49 for a six ounce bottle(small one).
How many grams of sugar per serving?
Start your review of Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer!
Product Highlights
“This stuff is great- I like to add it to hot chocolate mix (the kind made with water) to richen it up.” in reviews
“This isn't my favorite flavor of the natural bliss line(I prefer the sweet cream, because I find the vanilla is this one a little weak) but it's a great natural creamer that really enhances the coffee rather than just covering it up in layers and layers of ingredients. ” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
Can you have holy grail milk creamer? I’m about to invent a new category 🤣🤣 when I first started dating my future husband, I introduced him to La Croix and in return he got me hooked on this creamer. Now we can’t live without it! First of all, it’s natural and only contains milk, vanilla and sugar (depending on flavor you get) It has a hint of sweetness and makes your morning coffee taste rich and decadent. I’ve been known to take a train for over an hour just to go to the store that stocks it. It’s that good!
I prefer these creamers to the regular coffee mate ones. This one uses real milk and cream, whereas the other one is oil based and seems to leave a film in my mouth. The only thing with this one is it sometimes tastes a little sour while in coffee even though it hasn't gone bad yet (although it could just be an acidic coffee I'm drinking). Overall, it's a standard in my fridge now.
Stamford, CT
Wonderful creamer. It has a great vanilla flavor that helps make coffee slightly sweet and very creamy. I love flavored coffee and find that vanilla creamer compliments most coffee flavors. This seems to have wholesome ingredients that taste great. Definitely worth buying again!
Stanton, CA
My favorite coffee creamer! Other brands tend to upset my stomach when I use them, but this one doesn’t. It’s flavorful and sweet and is the perfect creamer for my coffee. This is usually the one brand and flavor that I continuously stick with
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Aydin A.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For someone who likes his coffee sweet but the doesn’t like the taste of sugar, this is a very good alternative. I like the vanilla and hazelnut flavors the most. Not too sweet but sweet enough. I wish it had even less sugar.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my favorite creamer. The taste is great and I love how smooth it is. No matter the flavor of coffee I decide to make it always makes it just a bit better with its subtle sweetness. Love it! Try it!
Denver, CO
Su sabor es muy rico, mu cafe queda con un toque suave a vainilla, es saludable una buena alternativa para cuidar un poco el consumo de calorias. Lo recomiendo y lo vuelvo a comprar cada vez q se me acaba
Greenwood, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so good for at home coffee. The vanilla tastes actually does taste real and natural and not like the artificial creamers. It doesn’t have too much sugar in it which is a major plus because I hate drinking calories.
Kalamazoo, MI
My favorite way to start the day.  This creamer is a little more natural than some of the others, with simple ingredients that I can pronounce.  The flavor is perfect for me.  It has a rich, creamy vanilla flavor.  I've tried several of the other flavors and all of them taste good.  Vanilla is my favorite.  I highly recommend it.  It's a good value for me, because of the ingredients and the taste.  All other creamers leave an after taste to me.  This one is smooth and simple.
Garrett, IN
It took me a while to get used to using vanilla (just a personal taste preference from the past), but now I can’t imagine using anything other than Natural Bliss. It’s simple, light, and tasty. I buy two of the 32oz bottles since I drink so much coffee (yay WAHM life), so the price is kind of high. The price also varies by store, so shop around.