Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer

by Nestlé

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Vanilla Flavor Natural Bliss™ Coffee Creamer.
New!
All-natural coffee creamer.
With real milk & creamer.
All-natural.
No artificial ingredients.

How does this taste?
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer I have seen the cost of this go up in the past 2 months. It went from $2.79 to $3.49 for a six ounce bottle(small one).
How many grams of sugar per serving?
Start your review of Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer!
Product Highlights
“This stuff is great- I like to add it to hot chocolate mix (the kind made with water) to richen it up.” in reviews
“This isn't my favorite flavor of the natural bliss line(I prefer the sweet cream, because I find the vanilla is this one a little weak) but it's a great natural creamer that really enhances the coffee rather than just covering it up in layers and layers of ingredients. ” in reviews
Palm Coast, FL
Besides just plain coffee creamer this brand is the only coffee creamer I keep constantly on hand. I like that the ingredients are clear to understand. The vanilla is great and makes my coffee taste like a I got a pump of vanilla in my cup.
orlando
Perfect with my morning tea! I even use it to help make my chai lattes when I really need a pick me up in the morning. I’m a tea person instead of coffee but I still love my creamers bad this is one of the best you can buy!
Cottonwood , CA
Back when I was trying to ween myself off of creamer I found this. It tastes great and isn't nearly as bad for you as all the other ones out there. They even make an almond milk one that is fabulous as well.
Los Angeles, CA
I found this at Target and it was our coffee creamer every day for over a year! It tastes amazing and I was really sad when I had to switch to a non-dairy creamer. Still miss it.
1,178 reviews
its really good nice consistency but not very many diverse flavors which is kind of a bummer.I like to change it up i usually stick with coffee mate or international delight.
Cosby, TN
This brand is pretty good it is all natural which is a plus but you sometimes need to add a touch more sweetener. It's a good brand for price and healthier for you. I do recommend this product to others.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is the perfect coffee creamer. Not too sweet but not too bland. The perfect combo of sweet and flavor. It’s a must try, I wish they had it in more flavors though!
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Samantha R.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Samantha R.
OMG!!! This Natural Bliss coffee creamer is sooooo good. This is my first product I've tried from Natural Bliss. So glad I bought it. It beats the heck out of other coffee creamers I have bought. Its so creamy and makes my coffee not watery, but silky smooth. Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer
Hilliard, OH
For being a natural creamer with just "vanilla" flavor, it's actually not that bland. I usually buy this brand of creamer and will be fine with this flavor as compared to others. Overall, not bad for being a healthy item and certainly better than black coffee! Better than regular cream too--noticeably sweeter, but not so much that you feel guilty for consuming it.
Sacramento , CA
This is a great creamer. The taste is strong but not overpowering and it doesnt cover the coffee taste. I like its thick consistency but it's not so thick it runs your coffee.