Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer

by Nestlé

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Vanilla Flavor Natural Bliss™ Coffee Creamer.
New!
All-natural coffee creamer.
With real milk & creamer.
All-natural.
No artificial ingredients.

How does this taste?
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer I have seen the cost of this go up in the past 2 months. It went from $2.79 to $3.49 for a six ounce bottle(small one).
How many grams of sugar per serving?
Start your review of Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer!
Product Highlights
“This stuff is great- I like to add it to hot chocolate mix (the kind made with water) to richen it up.” in reviews
“This isn't my favorite flavor of the natural bliss line(I prefer the sweet cream, because I find the vanilla is this one a little weak) but it's a great natural creamer that really enhances the coffee rather than just covering it up in layers and layers of ingredients. ” in reviews
Coraopolis, PA
This was just ok to me. A little healthier than my normal creamers but I didn't feel the benefits outweighed the fact that it didn't taste as good. I bought this at Walmart, there isn't a ton in the bottle, and there aren't many flavors. Maybe If there were more flavors I would like them better
Winchester
This is the only flavor I have tried because I love vanilla but I wanted a creamer that was all natural and still tasted great. All the other creamers are good but half of them have all different stuff in them. This one like it's name is all natural and great additive to coffee or tea.
This is the only creamer I use. I have used a lot of different brands all natural or organic. This is the best tasting one by comparison. It is just so simple with it's ingredients.  The price per ounce is to be expected for natural creamers but it is worth it. With that morning coffee it is a winning combination.
Macon Ga
The first one I bought went bad quickly but I risked it and bought another one and it lasted me awhile and didn't turn. And I've bought it several more times and will continue to. I like the fact it real cream and sugar and the flavors are nice.
Elverson, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this creamer! I love vanilla flavored anything so I am be a little biased, but this is soooo good. I love that it's natural and in my opinion it tastes a lot smoother and creamier than the regular Coffee-Mate creamers. This is the creamer that I buy the most since it came out.
Temecula , CA
I really enjoy the coffee mate creamer. I find this creamer to have good ingredients and to be healthier. I really like the taste and it is affordable. This flavor can be found at almost any grocery store and it’s amazing!Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer
Roanoke, VA
I love this creamer. I drink coffee every morning but try to stay away from all the sugar in regular flavored creamers. This is a perfect substitute. Definitely make sure you shake well before using so all the ingredients are mixed together well!
Kissimmee, FL
My coffee is better now.this gives a perfect sweet taste not to extra on sugar. Easy to open bottle and perfect fit for small fridge spaces. Is pricey than other brands but the quality us better. I do recommend it. Always buy one for home and one for work.
For being a natural creamer this stuff is very good ! It is sweet enough that other sweeteners are not even required for me . The price is a bit much for a little bottle but the fact that it's all natural makes up for it
Millsboro, DE
My go to coffee creamer. You will find this in my morning cup of coffee just about every day. It offers the perfect amount of flavor with much better ingredients then most coffee creamers you will find in stores.