Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerNestlé
Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer

Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Vanilla Flavor Natural Bliss™ Coffee Creamer.
New!
All-natural coffee creamer.
With real milk & creamer.
All-natural.
No artificial ingredients.

Has anyone ever tried this but non dairy almond in caramel flavor?
Iss this a good creamer??
How does this taste?
Start your review of Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer!
Product Highlights
This stuff is great- I like to add it to hot chocolate mix (the kind made with water) to richen it up.in reviews
This isn't my favorite flavor of the natural bliss line(I prefer the sweet cream, because I find the vanilla is this one a little weak) but it's a great natural creamer that really enhances the coffee rather than just covering it up in layers and layers of ingredients. in reviews
Orem, UT
I really love this creamer. It’s natural and has an amazing taste. Would buy again and again
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite creamers. I like creamers with minimal ingredients. Next time you use your creamer look at the ingredient list and you shouldn’t have more than 5 ingredients in a simple creamer. It should milk, sugar, vanilla and maybe 1 or 2 other things. You don’t need a creamer with 20 ingredients!
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is my favorite creamer! I don’t know how “natural” this really is but it taste great! I always buy this one!
Center Valley, PA
I really like the new Natural bliss brand that coffee mate has come out with. Vanilla, sweet cream and Italian sweet cream are all delicious and now I don’t need to add sugar to my coffee since it’s perfectly sweet. That’s a huge win in my book
Omaha, NE
I love this coffee creamer. It is one I purchase pretty frequently. I love that it is natural. The taste is so good and definitely adds to the deliciousness of coffee.
Miami
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Aydin A.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For someone who likes his coffee sweet but the doesn’t like the taste of sugar, this is a very good alternative. I like the vanilla and hazelnut flavors the most. Not too sweet but sweet enough. I wish it had even less sugar.
Greenville, NC
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kaneisha W.
I love this coffee creamer! It has an amazing taste and you don’t even need to use any other sweeteners, the natural sweetener is enough! Really adorable and be found at any grocery retailer.
Salome, AZ
I don't personally drink coffee but I Do by these drinks for the coffee or my work for all the ladies that like to drink coffee
Rio Rico, AZ
I enjoy this creamer in my coffee I drink a lot of coffee everyday and this is a nice creamer with good taste a little is enough
Kenosha, WI
This is my go-to creamer when making coffee at home. It tastes creamy with the right amount of sweet without all the artificial ingredients. Reasonably priced - certainly beats those overpriced coffee chain drinks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Nestlé Coffee-Mate Vanilla Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer I have seen the cost of this go up in the past 2 months. It went from $2.79 to $3.49 for a six ounce bottle(small one).
Nicole G. il y a 7 mois
Yes it’s definitely more expensive than other coffee creamers but it’s a lot healthier for you in comparison. Just like buying anything organic or natural. I also get it at Walmart. It’s under 5.00 for a big one.