Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer 11 oz. Canister uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY NESTLÉ

Manufacturer: Nestle. Each. Rich and creamy, non-dairy powdered creamer for your morning cup of coffee. Customers also search for: Creamers; Cream; Non-Dairy; Coffeemate; Coffee-mate; Drinks; Hospitality; Breakrooms; Beverages; Tea, Discount Original Flavor Powdered Creamer, 11-oz, Buy Original Flavor Powdered Creamer, 11-oz, Wholesale Original Flavor Powdered Creamer, 11-oz, 00050000447718, 55882, Coffee Creamer. No returns. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I don't really prefer the powdered creamer, but if there is no liquid creamer, half & half, milk, etc. then I might use a bit. It just kind of stays clumpy in your coffee.
ashlynn s.
San Antonio, TX
OMG this is honestly one of my favorite products. This has to be one of my staple products for coffee, i love this brand especially the vanilla flavored creamer. I also love the special holiday flavored creamers.
Maria S.
I like using this brand because it gives my coffee a really good taste. I have used other brands and they don't taste as good as this one. The liquid French vanilla is also good but I prefer the powder because it keeps my coffee warm for longer.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
Whenever I make coffee, I have to use a creamer too. Coffee-mate Creamer is my first choice as I love the taste of it with my coffee in the mornings.
Beth O.
Good in a pinch. I don't use the container quickly enough and moisture clumps the powder. I prefer their flavored varieties over original.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA
Among all the brands, I like this one best. It goes great with my coffee and affordable as well. Will definitely recommend this.
Yuli G.
Lompoc, CA
good. Every morning we accompany our coffee with this delicious product. My husband loves coconut creamer.
Stephanie C.
My all time fave creamer love the smell in the morning . ❤️ it gives my coffee such a delicious taste
Madelyne s.
This is a great substitute for any cream! I use it every morning and couldn't live without it
Grace G.
Saskatoon
This is a great substitute for cream in your coffee. The trick with this is to put it in your cup before you pour the coffee and mix it up. Nice and creamy smooth. My favorite back up.