GroceryDairyCoffee CreamerNestlé
Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 353 OZ (Pack of 6)

Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 35.3 OZ (Pack of 6)

Perfect v Classic Taste

What does everyone else think about this coffee mate?
Start your review of Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 35.3 OZ (Pack of 6)!
Sharon S.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 35.3 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Sharon S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Nestle Coffee Mate Original Coffee Creamer is a really good creamer. This powder just melts into your hot coffee and dissolves so quickly. It adds a richness that I haven't found in "off" brand creamers. We buy it in 56 oz containers at Sam's Club because each one is under $6! That's a great deal. At our local grocery store, the one that's about 35 ounces is atleast $1 more. Ridiculous. Anyway this creamer is yummy and I wouldn't change anything. Highly recommend. I will buy again.
Yarira C.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 35.3 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Yarira C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I see myself buying this product over and over again. I've been using coffee mate for yrs and there is nothing I would change. It gives my coffee a smooth and cream taste which I really enjoy 😋 highly recommend.
Amanda B.
Clyde, NC
Not my favorite creamer as I dont care much for powder creamers. I think this product is affordable but only use in a situation where I funny have liquid. I think that you could use this in a few recipes though.
Rosa  M.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 35.3 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Rosa  M.
Purchased at: Costco
When I wake up I only think of a good coffee to activate me in the morning. And I enjoy it even more if it is accompanied by my favorite Coffee Mate cream.
Aisha K.
Richmond Hill, NY
I like this one better if we still use this. I would definitely recommend it But I'm also willing to try other flavors as well No regrets buying this over and over again🫶🏻
Ashton B.
Louisville, KY
This is the best creamer. It stirs in well and makes any coffee really creamy and smooth. It doesn't have much taste so it won't alter your normal coffee. One jar lasts forever and it is very affordable. Definitely recommend.
Lara S.
San Diego, CA
I love this coffee mate and all coffee it is amazing it melts so easily and gives a good taste
Jenevive Q.
Staten Island, NY
My mom really like this coffee mate. She made try it and I also love itCoffeemate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer I think you also should try it.
Laura  M.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 35.3 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Laura  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta crema para café porque tiene un sabor suave y cremosito q hace la consistencia de mi café sea deliciosamente rico y a mi familia les encanta y su precio es razonable... esta temporada de frío disfruta tu café con esta delicia 😋 Nestlé Coffee-Mate The Original - Non Dairy Creamer, 35.3 OZ (Pack of 6)
Sara H.
Winchester, VA
Purchased at: Costco
Love it! Leaves my coffee sweet but not too sweet! I usually use 1 spoonful. I’ve been getting this from Costco for years now!