BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffee-mate??????????????????.
Coffee creamer.
The original.
0g trans fat.
Cholesterol free, lactose free.
7/0.1 oz (3g) packets. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-mate The Original Beverage Mix - 7 PK
  • "great tasting and the perfect compliment to any coffee or even hot chocolate" in 1 review
Magaly O.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I like this for when I am on the go, which is always! This is also perfect for the office, when I need to make a quick coffee and just throw one of this packs- perfect cup every time. I love the original flavor for a nice, clean taste! I think the original flavor is my favorite, actually.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Was so excited when they came out with this product. Love coffeemate in my coffee. Only brand I will buy. On the go is fantastic.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite creamers and I love that they make them for on the go, so very convenient!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this brand at home and in my office! It's awesome and taste great just watch out for the use by date!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I like this brand of non dairy creamer the best. Tastes creamy and is great in coffee
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
LOOOOOOVE me some coffeemate creamer. they have soo many different flavors and most of them taste amazing...even the original one! although i don't prefer to buy this over say the vanilla caramel (my fav creamer) its still great.
Larissa K.
Larissa K.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not a creamer person but this coffee mate creamer is the one I keep home in case I ran out of milk and It does taste just like milk.
valeria h.
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
I love this stuff. The packets are great for work because I don't have to worry about others finishing the creamer.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Me encanta esta crena para el cafe la uso casi to do los dias en mi cafe y la recomiendo mucho tien un savor muy cremosito
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
This is a really good creamer but I prefer the ones that are flavored. This is best for those who do are not big on flavor in their coffee. The coffee still tastes great with this creamer.