BY NESTLÉ

Coffee-mate Liquid Pump Bottle Non-dairy coffee creamer is now available in a convenient, easy-to-use pump dispenser that eliminates mess, whether at the office coffee machine or your home kitchen. One pump gives you the same amount of delicious coffee creamer as one small tub. Make every cup of coffee you drink extra delicious with a simple press of the pump. 0 grams trans fat, cholesterol-free, gluten-free, Kosher dairy and shelf-stable. Flavor: Sweetened Original; Packing Type: Pump Dispenser; Premeasured: No. What It Is And Why You Need It 0 grams trans fat. Cholesterol-free. Gluten-free. Kosher dairy. Shelf-stable. Non-dairy coffee creamer in a pump dispenser is shelf stable. Non-dairy coffee creamer is now available in a convenient, easy-to-use pump dispenser that eliminates mess, whether at the office coffee machine or your home kitchen. One pump gives you the same amount of delicious Coffee-Mate Liquid coffee creamer as one small tub. The same as with the tubs, this non-dairy creamer is shelf-stable-no need to worry about spoilage. Activates with a simple press of the pump. see more...

Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
I'm a mom of 4 therefore I live on lots and lots of coffee. I've tried a million of creamers but nothing compares to Nestles Coffee-mate original. The price you can't beat and the taste it gives your coffee is superb.
Shay D.
Markham , IL
I loove the Vanilla flavor. I put it inside my coffe almost everyday. I use the original as well but when I want a lil more flavor I go for Vanilla & even the Hazelnut is great
Jinay D.
Great sweetener for coffee in the mornings afternoons and late nights I love adding this to my coffee because I don't like plain coffee
Mariana V.
Me encanta, es magnífico, lo tomo siempre por las mañanas, aunque es para cualquier hora, me encanta....