Nestlé Coffee-Mate Sweet Cream Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer uploaded by Bailey W.

BY NESTLÉ #53 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Sweet Cream Flavor Natural Bliss™ Coffee Creamer.
New!
All-natural coffee creamer.
With real milk & cream.
All-natural.
No artificial ingredients. see more...

Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
GREAT things to say about this brand and this line specifically! It is much healthier than the others in the creamer family. The taste is great! Affordable and I love that it’s GF & DF! Makes for the perfect addition to my morning coffee routine! Definitely recommend this!
Karen P.
Boynton Beach, FL
I live and breathe by this stuff. Ever since I tried it about 6-7 months back i haven't used any other creamer. It's sweet, but not too sweet and really goes well with any type of coffee - even the flavored kind. It also allows me to use little to no extra sugar in my coffee as well. My only complaint is that it's hard to find in a larger size container. Other than that, I swear by this creamer & use it basically every morning.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Love this creamer! It's sweet but not to sweet. I don't have to put ant sugar because this flavor is perfect. You can add it to any coffee even flavored ones. The only downside is that I haven't been able to find a bigger container.
Madeline N.
Cheswick, PA
I love this coffee creamer!! It’s the perfect amount of sweetness without being too sweet!! I look forward to this “cup of treat” every morning😍😍😍 I would recommend this to anyone!!
Amanda L.
I like this product because its not full of garbage preservatives. It is sweet enough that I dont have to add sugar to my coffee. I tried the caramel and did not like the flavor at all. This one however tastes great!! If you like the taste of whipped cream you will like this flavor.
Gina M.
My favorite flavor of Natural Bliss coffee creamers. This creamer gives your coffee the extra bump to keep it satisfying in the morning without an excessive amount of sugar or added chemicals and unknowns. My dad, who self-regulates his diet to a stricter standard than anybody I know uses this product - so that's when I know it's good! I would recommend this creamer to everybody!
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
I love this creamer. I have been a loyal purchaser of the Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew since it came out. However, recognizing the price and wanting to cut down on unnecessary spending, I bought Starbucks' instant iced coffee and purchased this creamer to go with it. It is now my go to iced coffee, I actually enjoy the combination more than what I get at Starbucks for a price much less! Would absolutely recommend this product!
Maj H.
Honolulu, HI
I'm so happy to have found the perfect creamer. Every morning I have iced coffee with a splash of Nestle Sweet Cream creamer. The sweet cream adds just the perfect amount of sweetness without the gritty powerful taste of granulated sugar. Nestlé Coffee-Mate Sweet Cream Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I like this creamer so far, I just bought it recently to try it cause I've heard good things about it. Although I am not used to the taste yet, I'm so used to drinking all the other creamers that I feel like my coffee kind of tastes watery with this creamer, could just be my taste buds though.
Kerri D.
This is my favorite flavor. I have tried a few others and always end up going back to the sweet cream. Prefer bliss over other creamers because it is less artificial. Love that I only have to add this to my coffee.