Nestlé Coffee-Mate Sugar Free Coffee Creamer French Vanilla uploaded by Melissa H.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Sugar Free Coffee Creamer French Vanilla uploaded by Olga G.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffe-Mate® Sugar Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
New!
Reduced calorie
55% less calories than regular French Vanilla.
Coffee Lovers'™ size.
Sugar free.
French vanilla.
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Roxanne O.
Many people’s and places go to. It’s pretty affordable slightly on the more expensive side. it’s a good value for the size; I would recommend it to others.

Previously it would hurt my side. So I had to stop using it. But then they change their formula and took out the hydrogenated oils and now I am able to use it again without it hurting my side. Which is awesome! This is my favorite creamer and one of my least favorite flavors, though it comes in many flavors. I tend to find better more unique flavors at higher end grocery stores such Albertsons and savemart.
Brianna P.
This is the only creamer I use. I get the big bottle so it lasts a good time. You can get it pretty much anywhere. It's nice and creamy I think the favor is amazing. For a cheaper than Starbucks drink add redi whip!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

I normally like my coffee black, but this stuff has transformed my coffeeing habits. I pour tons of it in the bottom of a mug (about as much as can possibly dissolve in the coffee), pour the coffee on top aggressively (to reduce the need for mixing), and enjoy. It probably can no longer be called coffee at that point.

Jenna D.
My husband and I drink this every morning in our coffee and I can't go a day without it! We even buy the to go ones for when we travel
Courtney M.
San Diego, CA
Love this product. I usually don't like my coffee with too much creamer but this stuff makes it taste great without the sugar rush.
Lisbeth S.
Desde que comenece a usar esto mi cafe no es lo mismo, es muchisimo mejor. ahora queda cremosito y con un rico sabor a vainilla.
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
My mom lives putting this in her coffee, my house always has like 3 in the cabinet. It's really good try the other favors.
Lear29672 julito M.

Since starting to use this my coffee is not the same, it's much better. Now it is creamy and with a rich vanilla flavor.
Denisse V.
Every morning I make coffee and add this to give it a special French Vanilla Flavor! It is deliciius and sweet!
Flor V.
This coffee mate always has to be at my home! It is delicious! And it's so much better if I buy this big bottle
Cindy M.