Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerNestlé
Nestle Coffee mate Snickers Liquid Coffee Creamer, Pump Bottles, 2x15L

Nestle Coffee mate Snickers Liquid Coffee Creamer, Pump Bottles, 2x1.5L

by Nestlé

Nestle Coffee mate Liquid Concentrate Pump Bottle Snickers flavor coffee creamer is a rich blend of chocolate, nut and caramel flavors that will enhance your cup of coffee. Packaged in a 1.5 L liquid concentrate pump bottle, this format is the perfect easy to use, convenient solution for your customers. Our pump bottle format makes no mess, is easy to clean and helps reduce waste. Its unique pump system locks the pump to the bottle once installed, making it impossible to remove and entirely tamper proof. Coffee mate liquid concentrate creamer does not need to be refrigerated and will retain its great flavor at room temperature for up to 9 months unopened. Easy to use - simply pump the desired number of pumps to flavor your cup. One pump equals one liquid creamer single; 300 servings per bottle. Lactose-Free; Cholesterol-Free; Gluten-Free; Kosher Dairy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestle Coffee mate Snickers Liquid Coffee Creamer, Pump Bottles, 2x1.5L!
Waverly, OH
1,019 reviews
I love all chocolate coffee creamers, I’m really addicted! I love the Chocolate Caramel but it’s always sold out. Anyway I wouldn’t change anything about these chocolate creamers cause they are the best by far!
Lieporiai
It is an okay product. It tastes good but kinda strange at the same moment. The texture is very creamy and nice . Honestly I think there is better coffee creamers at the stores than this one.
Milton, ON
Nestle a big company and a trusted one too. Have been here since ages now. I trust nestle for its products for quality. I drink a lot of coffee and coffee with nestle creamers makes it coffee more delicious.
marseille
c’est super bon, personnellement je le mets dans mon café quand je veux un peu de douceur
Orlando, FL
Si eres amante del café y te gusta este tipo de sabores Creo que este es el adecuado además como una combinación de chocolate y mucho mejor si es Snickers yo no soy muy amante del café pero en realidad yo probé este y me encantó el ligero toque a chocolate que tiene
Pas bon du tout , je n'aime pas du tout je préfère la vraie barre en chocolat bien meilleur gustativement
sevilla
Me encanta este sirope de chocolate lo recomiendo que lo probéis y se lo hecheis en las tortitas
geldermalsen
I love this one it taste amzing it taste exactly like snickers I really love it it’s so good
geldermalsen
This one isss perfect the taste is perfect for the snickers fans this one is the best
stockholm
SO TASTY I looove that it’s liquid and it has snickers taste. It tastes good with iced coffee

Looking for your answer?