BY COFFEE-MATE #21 in Creamer

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
New.
Now enjoy it all year!
Natural & artificial flavors.
16 fl oz (1 pt/473 ml). see more...

• Who else loves this peppermint mocha coffee creamer? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this taste more mocha or more peppermint ? Does it compare t...6 Answers
  • How does this creamer compare to the generic store brands such as...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite seasonal creamer! I'm currently pregnant and have been trying not to drink any coffee, so I add this to some hot cocoa mix and it is so delicious! The flavor is not fake tasting and not overly sweet.
Alex O.
My all time favorite coffee creamer. I was so excited to find this in stores. It's the only brand of peppermint mocha creamer that I have found that doesn't need to be added to coffee in huge amounts. Just a little and it goes so far. I would 100% go and buy this product before it's gone
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! ❤💚❤ This creamer is perfect for the holiday season but I could honestly drink it any time of the year! Perfect balance of peppermint. Not overpowering because I'm not a huge fan of peppermint particularly. Perfect ❤💚❤️️
Hope W.
Saint John, WA
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CREAMER. I don't love the taste of homemade coffee but with this creamer, I drink homemade coffee daily. I buy it at Costco in bulk. It is the best creamer I have ever tried. It is the perfect mixture of peppermint and chocolate!
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time coffee, hot chocolate creamers. You can not go wrong with it. It is a favorite for the winter. I also like to make milk steamers with it. SO GOOD!
Rae M.
Foodie Expert
Coffee is my mom fuel and I have to have a delicious creamer to go with it. This is one of my favorite holiday flavors. It's minty with some chocolate and so good. It's perfect on a cold winter day. It taste like Christmas in a cup.
Jessyca I.
Gainesville,GA
Foodie Expert
I can’t count how many of these peppermint mocha coffee creamer I’ve bought, it’s hands down my favorite, the peppermint flavor is there without being overpowering and it’s nice and I will keep buying it again and again!
Kendall K.
Foodie Expert
Just as delicious as the regular one. Love fall and winter since all the great flavors come out like this one. You don't need to use much and your coffee will taste awesome. Like how it is lactose free as well.
Jacklyn P.
Foodie Expert
Yum! One of my favorite go to holiday creamers. There’s something about the peppermint that makes even the most disgusting coffee taste great! I always have a bottle of this in my fridge!
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I do not like coffee....I like creamer with a little bit of coffee in it. This creamer is the most delicious thing I have every put in my coffee. The best thing I have every tasted at all actually.. When December rolls around I buy this as often as I can until it goes away around January. One store near me (Kroger) sells this in a blue container with none of the holiday/winter designs. Maybe it is available all year now? Walmart and other local stores do not carry it yet...but hopefully they will soon. I will continue to buy this creamer as long as I possibly can. No other brands can stand up to this one. They do not have such a good flavor or creaminess. This stuff makes me survive college and every day life. If this is available all year I will be sitting on the beach drinking this in my coffee.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
Does this taste more mocha or more peppermint ? Does it compare to panera's mint mocha?
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
What other flavors of Nestle coffee mate creamer do you like?
Nita M.
Redmond, WA
Foodie Expert
How often do you consume this ?
Nita M.
Redmond, WA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone like the smell of this creamer ?
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
How does this creamer compare to the generic store brands such as the creamer Walmart of Meijer comes out with?