3 colors available

BY COFFEE-MATE #11 in Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer.
New.
Now enjoy it all year!
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Foodie Expert
I don't use powdered creamer, I usually just use milk or almond milk, but this is creamer is definitely a treat! You don't even really need to add sugar to your coffee because of it. Bought it at Target for $2.27, which is very affordable. I don't use a whole lot of creamer in my coffee, so it lasts me a while. LOVE the taste -- peppermint patties are my favorite candy and it reminds me of that (I was originally looking for the peppermint pattie creamer but I don't think it's out yet, so this is a good substitute!)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite coffee creamer ever! It only seems to be sold around the holiday season/during the winter, but I always stock up when I notice it stocked at my local Target. It's the perfect, and less expensive, alternative for when you're craving a starbucks peppermint mocha. I would definitely recommend this if you ever see it.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Foodie Expert
I use this in my coffee every day. Yesterday, I ran out and had to use powdered Cramer. *shudder* it was horrible! I had to go buy some of this last night. It's delicious, creamy, with just the right amount of peppermint and mocha. My coffee just isn't the same without it.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
This is my must-have creamer for the cold months. We can't keep up with the demand for it in our family! I just wish they'd make it available year round so I didn't have to wait like a little kid in a candy store for it to come out every year.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my husbands and my favorite creamer! We are so glad stores started selling it year round instead of just at the holiday. There isn't much of a chocolate taste but the peppermint really comes through into the coffee.
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Foodie Expert
Best coffee creamer ever. this make sure coffee creamy and sweet and a slight Touch of peppermint not overwhelming just enough to give it that little of its like white chocolate peppermint candy but in your coffee amazing
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Foodie Expert
Heaven. In. A. Cup. Literally! I'm obsessed with this creamer. It's the perfect blend of peppermint and mocha. 5/5. Will buy again. Every year. Love soooo much. Now can we just come out with this all year long already?!
Becca H.
Becca H.
Foodie Expert
My favorite creamer. This is usually the flavor I keep in the fridge. Coffee mate usually isn't as pricey as the other competitors and the variety of flavors are the best! Definitely a staple in my coffee routine.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Can't stop. Won't stop! This creamer is the best there is! It's not gonna break the bank and it is one that you only have to use a tablespoon of the get the full flavor!
Martha o.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this creamer. I usually stock up with ten bottles so I can have it all through the year. It really taste good with Starbucks mocha , yum.
Lygia O.
Lygia O.
Foodie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
Foodie Expert
I have only tried the peppermint mocha flavor. What other flavors do you enjoy?
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Does this taste as good as the liquid creamer?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know what month this comes out and is it available at Food Lions?
Foodie Expert
What coffee do you pair this creamer with? I tried it for the very first time and used Dark Magic by Green Mountain and my coffee overpowers the taste so much. I literally put a ton of creamer in to the point of where my coffee is basically white and it's still hard to taste. Anyone have any recipes using the creamer too? I love the taste by itself.