BY COFFEE-MATE #48 in Creamer

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer.
New.
Now enjoy it all year!
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Mandy N.
I don't use powdered creamer, I usually just use milk or almond milk, but this is creamer is definitely a treat! You don't even really need to add sugar to your coffee because of it. Bought it at Target for $2.27, which is very affordable. I don't use a whole lot of creamer in my coffee, so it lasts me a while. LOVE the taste -- peppermint patties are my favorite candy and it reminds me of that (I was originally looking for the peppermint pattie creamer but I don't think it's out yet, so this is a good substitute!)
Nikki V.
I use this in my coffee every day. Yesterday, I ran out and had to use powdered Cramer. *shudder* it was horrible! I had to go buy some of this last night. It's delicious, creamy, with just the right amount of peppermint and mocha. My coffee just isn't the same without it.
Erin G.
Independence, MO
This is my must-have creamer for the cold months. We can't keep up with the demand for it in our family! I just wish they'd make it available year round so I didn't have to wait like a little kid in a candy store for it to come out every year.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Heaven. In. A. Cup. Literally! I'm obsessed with this creamer. It's the perfect blend of peppermint and mocha. 5/5. Will buy again. Every year. Love soooo much. Now can we just come out with this all year long already?!
Hannah J.
Can't stop. Won't stop! This creamer is the best there is! It's not gonna break the bank and it is one that you only have to use a tablespoon of the get the full flavor!
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
I love the taste of this creamer. I usually stock up with ten bottles so I can have it all through the year. It really taste good with Starbucks mocha , yum.
Jordan S.
Love peppermint mocha. However this falls short. It's overly sugary but doesn't have a rich mocha taste at all and barely a hint of peppermint. Disappointed
Stacey W.
Erwin, NC
This is my absolute favorite creamer. I drink it every day, year-round! I've heard it's just as good in hot chocolate so I plan to try that soon!
Nicole  W.
I love adding this to my hot chocolate, ice coffee, and frozen coffee drinks I make at home. just so yummy!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I love this stuff, it makes my bargain coffee into something special. It makes my day start with a smile.
Lygia O.
Foodie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Hailey A.
Foodie Expert
I have only tried the peppermint mocha flavor. What other flavors do you enjoy?
Tasha B.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste as good as the liquid creamer?
Mandy N.
Foodie Expert
What coffee do you pair this creamer with? I tried it for the very first time and used Dark Magic by Green Mountain and my coffee overpowers the taste so much. I literally put a ton of creamer in to the point of where my coffee is basically white and it's still hard to taste. Anyone have any recipes using the creamer too? I love the taste by itself.
Crystal G.