Nestlé Coffee-Mate Italian Series Coffee Creamer Italian Sweet Creme uploaded by Ginny P.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Italian Series Coffee Creamer Italian Sweet Creme uploaded by Kymberleigh N.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Italian Series Italian Sweet Creme Coffee Creamer.
World cafe collection.
Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
This creamer is so delicious. Love having this in my refrigerator along with many other flavors. Coffee mate is my go to creamer whether its liquid or powder & the grocery stores are always having great deals.
Ginny P.
Ginny P.
Carthage, Tx
Foodie Expert
Hands down my FAVORITE coffee creamer EVER! Don't even need to add sugar when using this! Super creamy and SWEET! A little bit goes a LONG way with this stuff.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Foodie Expert
Coffee mate creamer has always been my favorite! I bought the Italian sweet cream flavor to pair with my pumpkin spice coffee and boy am I glad I did. It tastes absolutely delicious. It is in an easy pour bottle so you can prepare your delightful cup of coffee without a giant mess. It is surprising low in calories per serving As well. I am definitely not disappointed and this flavor shall be going on my list of favorites!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
Quite possibly the best coffee creamer I have ever had and I'm not even a fan of Nestle products if we're being honest! This is my one exception though because it makes instant coffee taste pretty dang good. It has a very subtle sweetness but brings a lot of creaminess that regular milk or almond milk can't bring.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Kentwood
Foodie Expert
Love it! This is perfect in sweetness & creamy taste. I used to buy store brand, but for the the 10 cent different and major taste difference I went back. I drink this each day, the ten cents is worth it.
Ananka B.
Ananka B.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Foodie Expert
This is really the only flavor liquid cream I like. It's a nice, light flavor. The name describes it, sweet cream. I don't use sugar with it at all. It's good enough on its own!
Lillie S.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
Such a good creamer!! It's delicious and sweet!!! It tastes like sweet cream ice cream and it's a great value!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the creamer I use every day. I am an everyday coffee drinker (several cups a day) it's the perfect amount of sweet but not over doing it! Great quality product! Always start my day with coffee mate!!
Kymberleigh N.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
The Starwars+Coffee Mate coffee creamer is amazing. I use it daily and will continue to use coffee mate creamer. Definitely a life customer!!
Yoly O.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I have tried a lot of their creamers. Maybe it's me, but this flavor didn't WOW me.