BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Coffee-Mate® Hazelnut Latte Coffee Creamer.
New!
Cafe collection.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Smooth latte taste. see more...

Nestlé Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Latte Cafe Collection Coffee Creamer
  • "Got this to put in my hot chocolate hoping it would make it taste like Nutella." in 1 review
  • "It makes my mornings so much better and the taste is great." in 1 review
Kayla E.
This creamer isn't bad tasting at all. It tastes like like French vanilla to me lol I have only gotten it once but I probably won't be getting it again!! But You get a pretty big bottle of it too, so if you like French vanilla it'll last you a while!
Emma D.
My favorite!!! All of these products are so rich in flavor and so creamy and just smell awesome!!! I'll have a bad day if my coffee doesn't have this creamer in it.... It honestly ain't the same!
Melissa S.
This was one of the first flavors I've tried. So far the only one but I am excited to try more flavors. I just add a dash and it makes my coffee taste amazing.
Kristen T.
Spring, TX
Love it!! So much cheaper than getting a flavored drink at Starbucks. I typically use it with a hazelnut coffee and it makes my coffee nice and creamy
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH
Got this to put in my hot chocolate hoping it would make it taste like Nutella. It's close but I wish the hazelnut flavor was a bit stronger
Nathan B.
Minot Afb, ND
Tasty and yummy. I don't like the pantry packs, and not as good as the natural Bliss line. But when looking for bulk size, this works.
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
We carry this at my office and It is surprisingly really good. It can take some bland coffee and make it enjoyable.
Yesenia R.
Anaheim, CA
I love adding this in my coffee every morning or night. I love the taste of hazelnut. Plus the cream is just good.
militza c.
San Juan
It is very good. I use it a lot and put inside extra chocolate. Its price is not too expensive. I recoment it.
Ashley B.
My favorite flavor and brand of coffee creamer! It makes my mornings so much better and the taste is great.