BY COFFEE-MATE #8 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Brittany H.
Love this creamer nothing compares to Coffee mates hazelnut. Especially in the fall and winter it's one of my favorites to enjoy!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
The smell is great. I love putting it in my coffee. My mom usually use it for her Vietnamese desserts and it’s really good.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Best freaking creamer that exists and I love it. Very affordable and good use. This is the perfect hazelnut flavor every
Vrgz J.
Love it, has a very smooth taste and only need a little bit to savor the taste, great always have to have it at home
Jaimee G.
This is my go to creamer when pumpkin spice is not in season! I highly recommend it! So very good!! It's a must have!
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
I love coffee-mate creamers, they are my favorite! Hazelnut is a great flavor, not too powerful, and not too sweet.
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
This is my favorite creamer of all time. The hazelnut gives my morning coffee a nice richness that taste delicious.
Jackielyn E.
This is my FAVORITE coffee mate creamer. Every time I drink coffee at home, I have to have this! It taste amazing!
Sandra A.
Awesome complement to any cup of coffee. I cannot drink my coffee if it doesn't have this delicious partner in it.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Right along with their french vanilla flavor this is a staple in my refrigerator. I love how sweet this creamer is.
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??