BY COFFEE-MATE #8 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Beth C.
Love this! Tastes the exact same as the regular creamer so why not save some calories!? Hazelnut is always a good coffee flavor choice too.
Fernando F.
Santa Ana, CA
We all know coffee mate is the number one creamer out there when it comes to coffee, coffee mate will always be the top notch for your glass.
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Tried this flavor this year and all I can say is YUM. It is very delicious, you don't need anything else when you add this to your coffee.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg , OH
This is my favorite creamer and favorite flavor! I not only use it for all my coffee drinks, but it's excellent for making French toast.
Anna C.
I prefer the natural version of this but it's my favorite and a must have in my fridge at all times!!!! Can't drink coffee without it!
Amber L.
I can't have my coffee in the morning, if I don't have this flavor creamer in my fridge. It definitely is a must have in my household.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.i add a splash in my coffee every single day, and then some. I won't drink coffee without it!!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Truly love this flavor I always have to put this in my iced coffee very sweet or I just can't have iced coffee without it period !
jessica o.
Lynwood, CA
Hazelnut favorite is one of my favorites, you quickly turn your boring coffee in a delicious tasting one without spending a ton.
Jessica H.
Boonville, IN
We keep an unhealthy stock of this in our home. If it runs out, I run out to get more! Hazelnut is the perfect breakfast partner.
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??