BY COFFEE-MATE #8 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

timothy j.
Best among the other brands. I has a rich creamy hazelnut taste. It makes me drink more coffee,its so good. Coffee is no longer coffee to me without it.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
This is my first choice for coffee creamer and hazelnut is at the top for flavor. They are not expensive and the brand is common in most grocery stores.
Caitlin C.
Placerville, CA
I love this hazelnut creamer! I drink it with my coffee everyday. I've tried other brands of Hazelnut but it never tastes as good as Coffeemate brand.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love this creamer! It has such a wonderful flavor compared to other brands! It's not overpowering and is sweet enough to use without any extra sugar!
Jessica C.
Strong hazelnut flavor. One of my favorites. Reasonably priced, at least when it's on sale. Creamy and rich. Easy to find at pretty much any store.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I buy this flavor the most. It has a smooth creamy hazelnut taste. I use other flavors as well but I always have this one. It's my go to flavor.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Oh hazelnut Coffeemate, what would I do without You? Just the right amount of sweet and so very delicious. I can't imagine my coffee without you.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love this brand. i prefer the tollhouse cookie flavor personally, but this is good though. i put it in my oatmeal, and no sugar added cereal.
Missy R.
York, PA
I drink a lot- A LOT- of coffee & this creamer is my go-to. It's not too sweet but adds a great flavor to your coffee without overpowering it.
Andrea C.
Hazelnut is one of my least favorite flavors, especially in coffee. It's gross and tastes almost buttery to me. It just has a weird off taste.
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??