BY COFFEE-MATE #10 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Erica C.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely loved Hazelnut its amazing. I always buy Coffee-mate creamers they are my favorite brand. My mom always said it was too sweet for her though so I never had to share. More for me =)
Kassie P.
I am a sweet coffee kind of girl and I love the taste of this stuff in my coffee! It even has very little sugar in it and calories which is perfect! This is one of my go to coffee creamers.
Akosita M.
gardena, CA
Absolutely love this creamer. It always has great taste and it isn't that expensive. I have tried using other flavors but this one definitely has to be my favorite.
Marissa C.
I love using this! I love hazelnut as a creamy flavor and smell, but don't like how deep regular hazelnut coffee is. I make vanilla coffee or something similar and then add this- perfect!
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
This is my go to for a special treat! I love the flavor, it isn't too strong and has the perfect amount of sweetness to it. I use this in my coffee without sugar or milk - delicious!
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Huge coffee drinking family. One of our favorite creamers is the Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer Hazlenut. Such a smooth sweet addition to your morning coffee. Highly recommended
Thera H.
This is by far my favorite Coffee Mate creamer. I absolutely love Hazelnut and this creamer is a dead ringer! I'm especially loving the Star Wars themed packaging right now too!
Rebecca L.
I agree with other reviewers, it tastes exactly the same as a regular creamer. Its really good and if you don't like hazelnut there are plenty of other flavors to choose from.
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this and only this hazelnut creamer in my coffee! It is hands down the best! Great hazelnut-y flavor but not too sweet. Coffee-Mate has other amazing flavors, but this is by far the best.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
This stuff is so good! Whats really great is that a little bit goes a long way, and you don't need a lot to really taste the flavor in your coffee. All the coffee-mate creamers are very nice!
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??