BY COFFEE-MATE #7 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Love hazelnut flavor in my hot drinks! This one seems to take a bit more of than the other brands to achieve the same flavor, but I can also typically get it for cheaper so what it lacks in flavor it makes up for in price and value.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Hazelnut is the best coffee creamer to add to your coffee. i am addicted. i don't need to add any sugar to my coffee, not that i add a lot anyway, so this is perfect. not too sweet or anything! the best hazelnut creamer out there.
Sandra A.
Wichita, KS
This is a great product. The flavor goes well with a lighter roast. It's an awesome deal and tends to go on sale more often than not. Pair with a coupon and you can't beat it. Definitely a staple brand and flavor in my house.
ericka j.
This Coffee creamer is good. The hazelnut flavor when you put it in the coffee taste good. I really like how these taste like hazelnut when you mix it with coffee.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
This is another one of my favorite things to add to my coffee. I absolutely LOVE hazelnut and find myself using this more than my other flavors. Such a nice touch of hazelnut to make the perfect cup of coffee!
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I prefer coffee at home vs anywhere else because of this creamer. It completely changes a cup of coffee for me and I always get bummed at Starbucks when I can't mimic this flavor.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
I love this flavor!! So delicious!! My coffee taste like i got if from coffee bean and tea leaf!!! I like the liquid than the powder. This one has a real taste of hazel!!! Love it!!
Andrea G.
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I have made coffee for my grandmother and she uses this kind of creamer so when I tasted her coffee that I made it was delicious and I really think that if I drink coffee it will have to be with that kind creamer
Kylar O.
HAZEL NUT YESSS! Amazing flavor !!Coffee mate is my all time favorite coffee creamer! It tastes amazing!!! It is a nice thick cream! The flavor is incredible! I sometimes don't even need sugar because of the sweetness of the creamer itself! Can be purchased at any grocery store ! Good price and comes in different sizes !
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely loved Hazelnut its amazing. I always buy Coffee-mate creamers they are my favorite brand. My mom always said it was too sweet for her though so I never had to share. More for me =)
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??