BY COFFEE-MATE #7 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I am absolutely obsessed with hazelnut creamer! It's so rich and sweet and adds the perfect touch my cup every morning. It's inexpensive and there are a variety of bottle sizes. I am definitely a repeat customer and will recommend to anybody who is a coffee lover.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
I really wanted to like this flavor as I love anything hazelnut but for some reason, the taste was way off. I tried it with regular coffee and flavored coffee but the creamer would always give the coffee a kind of perfume like taste. It makes me hesitant to try the caramel swirl flavor :/
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
Best Creamer ever and the only one we purchase in our household! I think we purchase like 2 bottles every 4 days! It is a little more expensive that the other brands but the flavor of this one makes it so worth it. I always recommend this to others and will continue to do so!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
my coffee wouldn't be complete without this stuff in my life.! and i'm so happy you can find it at pretty much any grocery store, i've even seen it sold at gas stations sometimes. It brings such a good creamy and delicious flavor to your coffee. i've been hooked for years.!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
One star off because this does have a lot of chemical ingredients in it (I typically just prefer milk or cream in coffee). This is, however, my husband's ultimate favorite creamer so this seems to be a staple in our fridge and when I want to add flavor to my coffee, hot or cold, this does the trick. Really nice smooth, creamy texture, rich flavor without being over powering. I use it in hot and iced coffee. Even now I have it over some iced coffee cubes w a little coffee ice cream and a yummy desert. We will continue to purchase. We tried the "natural" line and liked I but it is not as easy to find as the regular one.
Krysta W.
I use the Hazelnut flavor every day with my coffee! Coffee-Mate is the best when it comes to coffee creamers. I have the French Vanilla and Original flavor as well. If you find yourself always having to add sugar to your coffee, you won't need to if you use one of the flavored creamers. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and flavor without masking the initial taste of your coffee
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
This is my favorite creamer flavor, I add it to my coffee every morning and don't add any additional sweetener. I've given other brands a shot but they don't taste as great or I have to put way more to get the little bit I use. I recommend this creamer highly.
Vannesa C.
My go to coffee creamer look forward to waking up in the morning to drink this it's ads sweet hazelnut taste smells amazing I recommend drinking with Columbian coffee bean it gives,it a toasty hazelnut bean taste
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite flavored creamers! I love the flavor - it's not too strong, but it certainly adds a hint of hazelnut to whatever coffee you're drinking. It's my go-to for my first at-work coffee every morning!
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Love hazelnut flavor in my hot drinks! This one seems to take a bit more of than the other brands to achieve the same flavor, but I can also typically get it for cheaper so what it lacks in flavor it makes up for in price and value.
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??