BY COFFEE-MATE #7 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Talia A.
This is my mom's favorite. I'm not too fond over it because of the weird aftertaste.
Akasia W.
Midland, TX
Most delicious creamer known to man. None of their flavor a have ever let me down.
Jessica M.
Mentor On Lk, OH
This is my favorite coffee creamer the taste is amazing I could not live without it
Heather v.
Conroe, TX
Definitely my favorite out of all of them great flavor and also a great
Taste!
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I love every flavour of this I’ve ever tried but this one is probably my second favourite (behind Pumpkin Spice!)
This makes your coffee at home taste amazing - it must have saved me a fortune when I was out in the US adding this to mine instead of buying one out every time I fancied a flavoured coffee.
Top marks from me!
Allie T.
Atlanta, GA
Coffee mate is my favorite creamer! They have the largest selection of flavors including sugar free. Will always buy this brand!
Pamela M.
Surrey, Bc
This is absolutely great in your coffee, just the right amount gives your coffee the perfect amount of creaminess and sweetness!
Cátia O.
Portugal
I love this. It's one of the best Coffee Mates I've ever tried. Definitely something worth trying if you're a hazelnut fan.
This is one of my favorites! It's one of the best ways to upgrade your coffee. I love the taste and the smell.
Jillian L.
SO0O0O0 gooood!!!! One of my favorite flavors! Not too expensive but I always buy it on sale. Greart product
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??