BY COFFEE-MATE #8 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Sadia C.
My favorite coffee creamer. It does contain sugar so I don't need to add anything else to my coffee.
Emily D.
Love love love my Coffee-mate creamer!! They have a wide variety of flavors and all taste amazing!!
Angel C.
I buy this in 62 ounce containers and it's gone within 2 weeks! A good solid go to creamer flavor.
Misha  T.
This is so good. I have been using this creamer for a few years now and it is still my favorite.
Mayte P.
I love the Hazelnut, it's my go to for my morning Joe. (sometimes I like to mix it with Vanilla)
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
My dad loves this so much I am not a coffee drinker but this flavor creamer is very Delicious.
Heather H.
Fernandina, FL
This is one of my favorite creamers! It is so delicious! Always have to have one in the fridge.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to creamer in the summer. It's good in hot coffee but AMAZING in iced coffee!
Lauren S.
Latrobe, PA
Any flavor of Coffee-Mate creamer is amazing. The Hazelnut is my absolute favorite though.
Sarah S.
Janesville, wi
So yummy!!! I mix this with a little vanilla creamer and my morning coffee is delicious!
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??