BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
HAZEL NUT YESSS! Amazing flavor !!Coffee mate is my all time favorite coffee creamer! It tastes amazing!!! It is a nice thick cream! The flavor is incredible! I sometimes don't even need sugar because of the sweetness of the creamer itself! Can be purchased at any grocery store ! Good price and comes in different sizes !
Ivy K.
Foodie Expert
This creamer is my families favorite. The flavor is delicious and not too sweet. It's nondairy so it doesn't give me stomach aches. Hazelnut is the best flavor. I bring one to work with me and have one at home. I usually drink my coffee black, but when I'm feeling a sweet drink I add this. It tastes best with hot coffee!
Vannesa C.
Foodie Expert
My go to coffee creamer look forward to waking up in the morning to drink this it's ads sweet hazelnut taste smells amazing I recommend drinking with Columbian coffee bean it gives,it a toasty hazelnut bean taste
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this creamer! It has such a wonderful flavor compared to other brands! It's not overpowering and is sweet enough to use without any extra sugar!
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Strong hazelnut flavor. One of my favorites. Reasonably priced, at least when it's on sale. Creamy and rich. Easy to find at pretty much any store.
Angelica G.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor. You can never go wrong with hazenut. It gives the coffee a sweet nutty flavor.
Sadia C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite coffee creamer. It does contain sugar so I don't need to add anything else to my coffee.
Sarah S.
Janesville, wi
So yummy!!! I mix this with a little vanilla creamer and my morning coffee is delicious!
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
Best Creamer ever and the only one we purchase in our household! I think we purchase like 2 bottles every 4 days! It is a little more expensive that the other brands but the flavor of this one makes it so worth it. I always recommend this to others and will continue to do so!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
I really wanted to like this flavor as I love anything hazelnut but for some reason, the taste was way off. I tried it with regular coffee and flavored coffee but the creamer would always give the coffee a kind of perfume like taste. It makes me hesitant to try the caramel swirl flavor :/
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Is the flavor really good??