BY COFFEE-MATE #7 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

jazmine M.
This is a amazing coffee creamer , I always buy hazelnut. The brand is great the flavor is more like a sweet an relaxing taste to it , I’ve tried other brands an same flavor but it does not taste great as this brand . I wake up every morning making coffee an always need the hazelnut in it !!! Specially from your brand I love it 😍 I definitely recommend it .
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I love coffee, hot, iced, lattes, etc. My favorite flavor is hazelnut, it’s sweet and has that nutty taste to it it’s so delicious. I always have this in Stock in my fridge. I make my own cold brew with it also. I pick this up usually at Walmart or CVS, I have to have it every morning!
Kimberly S.
Dallas
This is my FAVORITE CREAMER. I love hazelnut! This creamer is rich, tasty, and goes a long way. Adding it to my coffee always makes it better. When they’re on sale, I make sure to grab some. Sweet and smooth is how I would describe this and ALL of CoffeeMate creamers.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my favorite creamer. I love the hazelnut flavor in my coffee. It has a mysterious taste. It's a litre bitter and a little sweet. It comes in several different sizes. It's a bit pricey, but catch a sale. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
I use this every morning in my coffee and it really makes my morning so much more enjoyable. It’s the little things that are the best! It doesn’t taste fake or heavy like other creamers and goes great with my Donut coffee blend.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
I love Nestle CoffeeMate Hazelnut creamer to flavor my morning cup of Joe. It's smooth and sweet enough that I don't need to add any sweetener. The nutty flavor completes my coffee. It pairs well with flavored or unflavored coffee.
Kelsey R.
I really really don’t like black coffee so I put this in my coffee every morning and it takes the bitterness away. I’ve used this creamer every day for a few years and I keep buying it over and over again. I love the flavor and how a little goes a long way. It masks the bitterness of the coffee while giving it a good flavor.
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
Tastes like popcorn. I usually love hazelnut flavored creamers and I purchased this one because Nestle usually has great flavors and it tasted like movie theater popcorn. I even made a cup at work and someone asked if I made popcorn. Weird
Vaneee 🌹.
I love this! This makes my coffee taste great plus leaves the room smelling amazing!!! Compared to others that I've tried this one beats them! It is Rich in flavor, great smelling, and affordable!
Ivy K.
This creamer is my families favorite. The flavor is delicious and not too sweet. It's nondairy so it doesn't give me stomach aches. Hazelnut is the best flavor. I bring one to work with me and have one at home. I usually drink my coffee black, but when I'm feeling a sweet drink I add this. It tastes best with hot coffee!
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the flavor really good??