BY NESTLÉ

Nestle Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer: Non-dairy liquid creamer in portion control individual serving tubs No refrigeration needed No cholesterol Lactose-free Gluten-free Kosher 180 Nestle coffee creamers, .375-fl oz size see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Hazelnut is my favorite flavor of coffeemate." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Hazelnut is my favorite flavor of coffeemate. I love the single serve option over the full bottle because often times the full bottle goes bad by the time I can finish it, and with the single serve you can stash them in your cabinet and they last forever! I also like to put some in my bag for whenever I need it on the go.
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
This is definitely one of the only brands and flavors of creamer my mom buys and although I'm not the biggest fan of coffee, whenever I do decide to make a cup of coffee I'm so glad this is in the refrigerator. Definitely gives my cup of coffee an amazing taste.
Nakeyisha H.
They keep these in the break room at my job, and I just love how easy they are to use but also that they are just the right amount. So much better than the powder creamer and the full sized bottles of liquid creamers.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX
My local gas station has these, which is where i usually grab my coffee. The hazelnut flavor is wonderful, you can add a little for a light flavoring or be like me and add a lot! I also love how convenient the little packages are.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
The next best thing to real milk in coffee. I need something lactose free, but soy/almond/rice/coconut milk makes my coffee taste "off." This creamer is...creamy enough... and tasty to mesh well with my strong coffee. I also love the variety of flavors
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
I love the single creamers. I keep them in my purse to have at work. I don't have to refrigerate them & it's handy if I have a cup of coffee & want to add some flavor!
Kathryn C.
These are ok- personally I don't think they have that much flavor and are a bit watery, I think the international delight ones are better!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Review for: Creamer Liquid Singles Creamers 0.375 oz more...
These are disgusting. Terrible after taste!- too heavily concentrated!- it sucks just buy coffee mate
Selena L.
Corona, CA
I definitely thought that hazelnut would be my holy grail until I tried this flavor!
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
Great for on the go or traveling! Same great taste in a small convenient package!