Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free Hazelnut Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Sarah J.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free Hazelnut Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Melissa H.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Fat Free Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
16 fl oz (1pt)/473 ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
This is great stuff. Especially if you are wanting to cut out sugar from you daily diet. Let me tell you I must have coffee!! Theres no ifs about it.. And I absolutely dislike just plain black coffee. So since I want to stay away from sugar I choose the Nestle Coffee-Mate SUGAR FREE Hazelnut Coffee Creamer. It comes in cream or powder. I choose the powder because it seems to go farther. But the cream is just as good.. I highly recommend this product if you are a "must have coffee" fanatic.
Renee C.
It's something about this flavor that doesn't sit too well with me. Not sure what it is. I can use it in a pinch but it is definitely not a fan favorite in my house. I will say that it is convenient and is probably the most available creamer but I'm not happy about it.
Erin C.
This pairs wonderfully with my Hazelnut coffee. With or without sugar this makes an amazingly, sweet treat for myself in the morning.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Great sugar free option. Great tasting. Great for dietetics. No refrigeration needed.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
I love this coffee creamer!! I use it every day and never have to put anything else in my coffee but this! it tastes great and isn't expensive!! also its non-dairy which is really a plus.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
Must have I buy this as much as I can . I love coffee and have the choice of boosting up my coffee with great delicious flavors is a plus for me .
Ana Q.
I love hazelnut so this is great, just don't put too much it may be too sweet. Great for me cause I don't have to add as much sugar
Julie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is our favorite coffee creamer. It is not too sweet and I am happy it is fat free. It lasts a long time which is also a plus ansd we only use it on the weekends.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
This flavor was not one of my favorites but isn't the worst one either ... Just ok for me. I like the vanilla flavor better.
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
I always use creamer for my coffee, to the point where the coffee doesn't even look like coffee. So goodn