Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free Hazelnut Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Sarah J.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free Hazelnut Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Melissa H.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Fat Free Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
16 fl oz (1pt)/473 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
We have this stocked up in my house all the time! It is so delicious and not bad for you because it is fat free. It is also sweet so you do not have to add any extra cream, milk, or sweetener. It is reasonably priced and always at the food store! My go-to coffee creamer!
Ashlyn R.
I absolutely love Coffee-mate. It has all the flavor I need in my morning coffee. The Hazelnut is amazing. If you haven't tried it, you definitely need to. It's not the cheapest around, but for how it tastes, I feel like it's at a good value. I recommend this!
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
This is great stuff. Especially if you are wanting to cut out sugar from you daily diet. Let me tell you I must have coffee!! Theres no ifs about it.. And I absolutely dislike just plain black coffee. So since I want to stay away from sugar I choose the Nestle Coffee-Mate SUGAR FREE Hazelnut Coffee Creamer. It comes in cream or powder. I choose the powder because it seems to go farther. But the cream is just as good.. I highly recommend this product if you are a "must have coffee" fanatic.
Renee C.
Foodie Expert
It's something about this flavor that doesn't sit too well with me. Not sure what it is. I can use it in a pinch but it is definitely not a fan favorite in my house. I will say that it is convenient and is probably the most available creamer but I'm not happy about it.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff and it’s sugar free which is a great plus for me. Love the Hazel Nut flavor and I prefer this brand in the powder over liquid. My first choice!
Erin C.
Foodie Expert
This pairs wonderfully with my Hazelnut coffee. With or without sugar this makes an amazingly, sweet treat for myself in the morning.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
Foodie Expert
You can tell the difference between the original and the fat free. It's not awful but it's not as sweet on the fat free version.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Great sugar free option. Great tasting. Great for dietetics. No refrigeration needed.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
This flavor was not one of my favorites but isn't the worst one either ... Just ok for me. I like the vanilla flavor better.
Julie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is our favorite coffee creamer. It is not too sweet and I am happy it is fat free. It lasts a long time which is also a plus ansd we only use it on the weekends.