Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Mackenzie R.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Alicia B.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Ryan-Abby H.
I have bought this coffee creamer more than a few times. Now that cold weather is upon us I have been drinking the warmer drinks and I love adding this creamer to it. My favorite thing to add this creamer to is hot chocolate. I have tried other brands of creamers and I still go back to this one.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I always use to put milk in my coffee every morning. Cuz I hate powered creamer. But I gave thus a try and now I'm completely obsessed with it. And you don't even have to add sugar anymore with this !
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
All time favorite coffee creamer. Every morning i gebuinly look forward to mt first sip of coffee after adding in my creamer! It does bot take much so it lasts longer then any other creamer i have used.
Stacy N.
One of the coffee creamers that they have out there with many different flavors, this one seems to be a favorite with most people. I have rated this 4 stars because it usually goes bad before I can finish it. I wish they made a smaller container.
Taryn A.
Being lactose intolerant, I love that this product is dairy-free! You get a rich and creamy flavor without any dairy! This is my go-to product for coffee creamer- and the french vanilla is by far the best!
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love the rich smooth taste coffee mate french vanilla non dairy cream gives my coffee, I probably couldn't drink my coffee without it. Id recommend this to everyone!
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I always try all the coffee mate favors but I always come back to this one, it is by far my favorite. If you love french vanilla coffee at different coffee houses, you will like this one.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
This is a great flavored French Vanilla creamer. The flavor is great and being Fat Free is a bonus! I love many Coffee-Mate flavors but this is one of my favorite.
Mckayla S.
Greenwood, SC
By far the best creamer in stores. It is so sweet and makes my coffee smell even better. I love that it comes fat free! Very affordable and love the taste!
Frida A.
Little Rock, AR
This creamer is great for cutting back on calories and fat. And it's flavor is no different than the regular French vanilla coffee creamer!