Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Alicia B.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Mackenzie R.

BY COFFEE-MATE #67 in Creamer

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Lauren S.
Lauren S.
My mom raves about this stuff. It's creamy even though its fat free, very sweetm and it makes your coffee smooth and delicious.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
Foodie Expert
All time favorite coffee creamer. Every morning i gebuinly look forward to mt first sip of coffee after adding in my creamer! It does bot take much so it lasts longer then any other creamer i have used.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Foodie Expert
I always use to put milk in my coffee every morning. Cuz I hate powered creamer. But I gave thus a try and now I'm completely obsessed with it. And you don't even have to add sugar anymore with this !
Mckayla S.
Mckayla S.
Greenwood , SC
By far the best creamer in stores. It is so sweet and makes my coffee smell even better. I love that it comes fat free! Very affordable and love the taste!
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor! It's not too sweet, and it has a really nice texture/consistency. I always use it in my bold roast coffee
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this creamer I drink it everyday all the day long. Thank you Coffee Mate....you are a mate for my Coffee.........
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
One of the coffee creamers that they have out there with many different flavors, this one seems to be a favorite with most people. I have rated this 4 stars because it usually goes bad before I can finish it. I wish they made a smaller container.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love the rich smooth taste coffee mate french vanilla non dairy cream gives my coffee, I probably couldn't drink my coffee without it. Id recommend this to everyone!
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
Being lactose intolerant, I love that this product is dairy-free! You get a rich and creamy flavor without any dairy! This is my go-to product for coffee creamer- and the french vanilla is by far the best!