Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Mackenzie R.Nestlé Coffee-Mate Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Alicia B.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
0g trans fat.
Natural & artificial flavors.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Lauren S.
My mom raves about this stuff. It's creamy even though its fat free, very sweetm and it makes your coffee smooth and delicious.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I always use to put milk in my coffee every morning. Cuz I hate powered creamer. But I gave thus a try and now I'm completely obsessed with it. And you don't even have to add sugar anymore with this !
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
All time favorite coffee creamer. Every morning i gebuinly look forward to mt first sip of coffee after adding in my creamer! It does bot take much so it lasts longer then any other creamer i have used.
Taryn A.
Being lactose intolerant, I love that this product is dairy-free! You get a rich and creamy flavor without any dairy! This is my go-to product for coffee creamer- and the french vanilla is by far the best!
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love the rich smooth taste coffee mate french vanilla non dairy cream gives my coffee, I probably couldn't drink my coffee without it. Id recommend this to everyone!
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I always try all the coffee mate favors but I always come back to this one, it is by far my favorite. If you love french vanilla coffee at different coffee houses, you will like this one.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
This is a great flavored French Vanilla creamer. The flavor is great and being Fat Free is a bonus! I love many Coffee-Mate flavors but this is one of my favorite.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this creamer I drink it everyday all the day long. Thank you Coffee Mate....you are a mate for my Coffee.........
Delanie M.
I've tried so many coffee creamers, and the french vanilla is my favorite. Simple, but makes my coffee taste amazing.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Love this flavor! It's not too sweet, and it has a really nice texture/consistency. I always use it in my bold roast coffee